Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Healing stones and crystals

More
14 years 7 months ago #1449 by Vivaris
I definitely believe in the powers of gemstones :) I always have a few on my body, especially around my neck if it starts hurting or if i have a headache, and for various other reasons on other parts of my body. I also always wear a ring made entirely of carnelian, which is one of my birthstones, for luck and focus :)

The dream is alive...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1453 by CorpseQueen
I'd also like to have something with my own birthstone, but just got to know that'll be expencive... I'm born in April, and the stone of that month is crystal/diamond... guess I'll have to wait untill I get engaged or something :dry:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #1470 by morphea3107
it's never to late to believe :D

More
14 years 7 months ago #1491 by Vivaris
CorpseQueen wrote:

I'd also like to have something with my own birthstone, but just got to know that'll be expencive... I'm born in April, and the stone of that month is crystal/diamond... guess I'll have to wait untill I get engaged or something :dry:

I'm assuming you're an Aries as well? Each sign has more than one birthstones apparently, I don't know why but my hunch is because people assigned the birthstones that were available to them in the older days. So it's not only the diamons that's an Aries birthstone, it's also the Carnelian, at least that's the belief here :)

The dream is alive...

More
14 years 7 months ago #1526 by CorpseQueen
And now you come and spoil it all... was just going to tell my boy that I'd only like jewelry with real diamonds, to give me strength and whatever... :P

But now he maybe even could afford me something... well, worth to think about at least :blush:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #1532 by demonica66613
Since, I started the topic, I'd like to say; I strongly believe in the receptive and projective powers of stones. I actually have and alter of stones(gemstones). I have been collecting most of my life, basically as long as I can remember. When I started my collection I didn't know much, I just thought they looked cool. As I got older and started reading more, I learned about the effects and healing powers of stones and their use in wiccan rituals. Sometimes I even make my own bracelets with particular stones like amethyst for protection and prevention of headaches and adventurine for balance. I might place an amethyst under my pillow to help my sleep prevent nightmares.
I hope to pass my collection and knowledge down to my boys. Those who don't beleive, it is something worth looking into, especially if you are receptive to the healing powers of herbs. Stones have also been used and are still used in elixirs. It just a matter of being open to new ideas and beliefs.

Time to create page: 0.374 seconds