Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Ouija Board Fear

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #36436 by snow.wulf
Replied by snow.wulf on topic Re: Ouija Board Fear
From my experiences, they can actually do both. Sometimes they stay where they are, sometimes they follow certain people.

When moving into a new house/apartment/living area there are many rituals that are easily performed that can banish any unwanted spirits and cleanse the area of unwanted energies.

You just need to make sure that it is only spirits that you are dealing with..
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by snow.wulf.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #36438 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Ouija Board Fear
snow.wulf wrote:

From my experiences, they can actually do both. Sometimes they stay where they are, sometimes they follow certain people.

When moving into a new house/apartment/living area there are many rituals that are easily performed that can banish any unwanted spirits and cleanse the area of unwanted energies.

You just need to make sure that it is only spirits that you are dealing with..

Oh..Could you direct me to anywhere for more information on this? Curious..Seeing as I will be moving into other student housing next year and I don't trust people to have not played with things like ouija boards..

More
12 years 1 month ago #37711 by Verminaard Draconis
If the Gateway is not properly closed, it is sadly true! When people ''Play'' with a Ouija board, they don't close it, so they are traped with evelish spirits that cannot go out so what we have to do is Exocise the house.

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

Time to create page: 0.324 seconds