Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Ouija Board Fear

More
14 years 7 months ago #1315 by Highwayman
Ouija Board Fear was created by Highwayman
I was watching a tv series called \"Living with the Dead\" and one of the star psychics
was petrified! just being in the same room as one.. Im going to get one soon
has anyone had Experiences with them here?

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #1316 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:Ouija Board Fear
Not for years, but they can be entertaining...:laugh:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouija

use this as a reference before purchasing...

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by knumpcy.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1330 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Ouija Board Fear
I've never used one, and I think I might be a bit nervous of it. I believe that by using a Ouija Board, you're inviting whatever spirits are nearby to communicate with you. And once you've opened that door, I don't think there's really any way of closing it, or controlling what comes through.

Now, having said that, I wouldn't say I'd be \"petrified\" of using one. But I would be very leery of it.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1333 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Ouija Board Fear
Morgana wrote:

I've never used one, and I think I might be a bit nervous of it. I believe that by using a Ouija Board, you're inviting whatever spirits are nearby to communicate with you. And once you've opened that door, I don't think there's really any way of closing it, or controlling what comes through.

Now, having said that, I wouldn't say I'd be \"petrified\" of using one. But I would be very leery of it.

Good point you might get more than expected

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1365 by RavenDarkmoon
Replied by RavenDarkmoon on topic Re:Ouija Board Fear
Highwayman wrote:

Morgana wrote:

After all if the spirit has made peace the odds are it has crossed over. Its the ones who haven't crossed over that might have issues I would worry about. Some of them could be a little ticked because of so and so. (What ever might be there issue). Its best to leave them alone. So unless your willing to deal with what ever talks to you, i say don't play with one.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1370 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Ouija Board Fear
RavenDarkmoon wrote:

Highwayman wrote:

Morgana wrote:

After all if the spirit has made peace the odds are it has crossed over. Its the ones who haven't crossed over that might have issues I would worry about. Some of them could be a little ticked because of so and so. (What ever might be there issue). Its best to leave them alone. So unless your willing to deal with what ever talks to you, i say don't play with one.

Yeah i might contact something real nasty:angry: im leaving it!

Time to create page: 0.355 seconds