Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Ghost hunting TV shows

More
14 years 2 months ago #13316 by NIFER
Replied by NIFER on topic Re:Ghost hunting TV shows
On the screens of my country that delirium a lot :S And all the wizards in the third generation, they all go, find something - anomalies, ghosts, goblins, and so enthusiastically describe - in general, lies gracefully! :laugh: Similar shows - a million! But the most annoying - they cheat. I would like true stories... :huh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #13785 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:Ghost hunting TV shows
I do not like them, I find them pointless and hope they are still around and I wish to remain in the spirit realm so I can slam one of these idiots through a wall in hopes the whole world see's it.

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

More
14 years 2 months ago #13811 by Bpagemom
Replied by Bpagemom on topic Re:Ghost hunting TV shows
Knumpcy, I agree. We just had this conversation. I can't watch those shows just for my sheer boredom of it and my frustration with watching them say that they know what they're doing and never doing much of anything. It's just sad to be honest.

"You have no power over me"

More
14 years 3 weeks ago - 14 years 3 weeks ago #17279 by Verminaard Draconis
Yes I do wtach these show, because recently my girlfriend and I heard a third person breathing in our bedroom but we think its an old lady that had died in our appartment about 10 years ago!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!
Last edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by Verminaard Draconis.

More
14 years 4 days ago #18881 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:Ghost hunting TV shows
Not a fan of these types of shows either
1)got that whole BLAIR WITCH-esque shaky camera thing going
2)always happen to hear a noise or sense \"movement\" right at commercial break
3)the up the nose harness camera angle is always attractive
4)AND I HATE THE NIGHT VISION
5)even when they gather no evidence, they refuse to admit they wound up empty handed

More
13 years 11 months ago #20174 by Zilknitha
Replied by Zilknitha on topic Re:Ghost hunting TV shows
I agree with the above. I just find the screaming at everything a little/ if not very annoying. And even when they do find/capture somthing they ruin the moment somwhat. I find what they do in Most haunted a bit pointless, every time they hear somthing they scream and run and then...to make sure the audinace has got the idea, they replay the moment which is mostly the presenters screaming and a tiny noise. So all you can get your ears to hone in on is the replay of the screaming.

I don't like the way they shout insults at the ghosts to try and get a reaction, and then accuse the ghosts of being violent and \"evil\" when it is the hunters who have given them cause. As any living person would do if sombody came into your space and started a shouting match.

Isn't it strange that we call them ghost Hunters? Since as the term Hunting is somthings we normaly assocate with pack animals looking for food or shealter?

Time to create page: 0.272 seconds