Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Tarot Cards

More
14 years 7 months ago #2889 by trykster
yeah i don't like to research these things online. haha it can give you a MAJOR screw up (personal experience) :)

ill go looking around, i just need to find a good shop since tarot cards aren't common in the supermarket across the store. if it comes to it, ill order them online. =) rawr!
ty everyone for your answers!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2923 by CorpseQueen
Information is best caught offline, but things can be taken online... get most cool clothes off here (internet, meaning) as those cool things cost a lot more and are harder to find elsewhere...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #2928 by RavenDarkmoon
I was reading this form and for some reasion this child hood experience came to mind...I wanted to share..

One day whene I was around 17 I was sitting down playing go fish with my grandmother. Keep in mind this woman is in her 60's and very quiet. In the middle of the game she gathers the cards and starts to lay a few down. I ask her what she doing? She tells me the meaning of a few cards. Now keep in mind this is a normal deck of every day playing cards we are using. I ask her how she know this, where she learn it? She says she learned from her mother mother but she don't do them because she christian now.
Talk about a mouth opening freaky moment. My little 5 foot 2inch 110 lbs very christian grand mother flipping cards and telling me what they mean. I almost fell over.
She only did this once in my life time. But now I know about old school magic and it runs in my family

Thank you grandmother...I will always love you, your strange and freaky woman of my heart :kiss:

More
14 years 7 months ago #2932 by CorpseQueen
My grandmother isn't a grand believer in anything, but she has a lot of old knowledge - like when it's going to come frost, how to clean copper and a lot of different things. It's really interesting, as I like that kind of knowledge.

And my aunt has taken courses in tarot. Don't really know about it, but she has a deck and once, when I was openly interested in it, she told me a bit about it. A bit scared to ask for more knowledge, but maybe sometime. Maybe she knows more then just tarot?

More
14 years 7 months ago #2933 by trykster
warms the heart, doesn't it? :) :) :)
my grandmother is also into these things... the only difference is she doesn't know how to do anything, she just reads about it. she keeps telling me stories that OTHER people went through, she either read about them or heard it from others. we all know how grandmothers have their little oldy tea parties :P :P

More
14 years 7 months ago #2974 by CorpseQueen
Just got myself a most beautiful tarot deck - The Archeon Tarot.

www.usgamesinc.com/product.php?productid=1038&cat=0&page=

Time to create page: 0.295 seconds