Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Tarot Cards

More
14 years 7 months ago #2060 by Wolfgirl90
janelle hell wrote:

Very pretty; don't think I've seen that one before. Is it a newer deck?

Sort of. It actually been around for about 4-5 years.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2079 by cemwerewolf
I actually have two much beloved decks that I switch back and forth between depending on my mood. I have The Fantastical Creatures Tarot ( www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/fantastical-creatures/ ) and Legend : Arthurian Tarot ( www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/legend-arthurian/ ). Both have very beautiful artwork.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2107 by CorpseQueen
I've heard about the Gilded Tarot before, actually - been searching a bit to see if anyone would fit me, but guess you have to do it in real to actually find one. Hopefully I'll goo looking soon, as I'd really like a deck that doesn't get mad at me or just answer with irony and alike... kinda kills the mod to use it. Tho it's really polite when I get a new person to use it one :huh:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #2112 by janelle hell
cemwerewolf wrote:

I actually have two much beloved decks that I switch back and forth between depending on my mood. I have The Fantastical Creatures Tarot ( www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/fantastical-creatures/ ) and Legend : Arthurian Tarot ( www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/legend-arthurian/ ). Both have very beautiful artwork.

I'd never seen the Fantastical Creatures deck...it's beautiful! And I like how they've used Kali as the 10 of Swords; how fitting!

More
14 years 7 months ago #2119 by cemwerewolf
It is a really beautiful deck and I'm a huge fan of any and all magical creatures so when I found the deck I just had to have it!

More
14 years 7 months ago #2122 by CorpseQueen
It really is nice, and I like how they made each card speciall, not only the major arcana as is usuall. Each card an artwork...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Time to create page: 0.375 seconds