Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Tarot Cards

More
14 years 7 months ago #1336 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Tarot Cards
morphea3107 wrote:

ok ...i'll read ur future when i learn how...will you wait for me ?:woohoo: :silly: :lol:

Sure i'll wait just dont give me a full house of death cards :laugh:

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1350 by demonica66613
Replied by demonica66613 on topic Re:Tarot Cards
I feel that Tarot cards can be real or deceptive. It depends on the person doing the reading and their incentive for reading them. If the proper focus is used by the reader and the recipient the reading can be accurate. Like someone else said previously. Every card has it's own interpretation. It takes a good reader to know how to interpret each card for each reading depending on the recepient. The reason I said they could be deceptive is that there are to many people who call themselves Tarot readers and they are only in it for the money. If the reader stays focused on their natural gifts for reading and use it as a gift to share than they would be able to do proper readings and would be rewarded for their gift naturally through kharmic means.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1353 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Tarot Cards
Somehow I can't really agree with it being all the readers' responsability. As said, all cards have differnt meanings, and there's so many ways to interpret them as a whole and alone, but doesn't that aslo give the client some responsability as well?

One reason why there are tarot readers that only do it for the money out there, is because people can't always tell the right from the fake. They believe blindly in everything the reader says, or close to it, and can come back several times for more advice, as they beileve in them so bad. Who's fault is that, the reader who takes advatage of those clients, or the client who can't see she/he's being used?

Because there are so many ways of reading cards, you have to be a bit critical to your reader. Few are perfect, and therefore much can be wrongly interpreted. So you can listen to it, but don't keep it too close to heart; you need to still follow you own feelings and insticts before the cards.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #1364 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Tarot Cards
I find that the most accurate readings can be made when you've had a chance to get to know the person you're reading. I'm not talking a life history though. Any sort of inane chatter or small talk can help you to get in tune with the person you're reading which will help to guide you through the murky waters of interpretation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1369 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Tarot Cards
CorpseQueen wrote:

Somehow I can't really agree with it being all the readers' responsability. As said, all cards have differnt meanings, and there's so many ways to interpret them as a whole and alone, but doesn't that aslo give the client some responsability as well?

One reason why there are tarot readers that only do it for the money out there, is because people can't always tell the right from the fake. They believe blindly in everything the reader says, or close to it, and can come back several times for more advice, as they beileve in them so bad. Who's fault is that, the reader who takes advatage of those clients, or the client who can't see she/he's being used?

Because there are so many ways of reading cards, you have to be a bit critical to your reader. Few are perfect, and therefore much can be wrongly interpreted. So you can listen to it, but don't keep it too close to heart; you need to still follow you own feelings and insticts before the cards.

You really sound like you understand the cards, I think you could tell fake to real readers'
fast

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1432 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Tarot Cards
I like to know, and tarot has been one of my favorite ways of telling future... tho I'm not sure of that. One good sign tho is when they say that they 'can't do a reading for a few days after, because it's so hard to do a reading...' Really, it's not like running the marathon, so that's a fake one... (and when they charge too much!) :)

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Time to create page: 0.282 seconds