Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Tarot Cards

More
14 years 7 months ago #1309 by RavenDarkmoon
Replied by RavenDarkmoon on topic Re:Tarot Cards
Highwayman wrote:

morphea3107 wrote:

i do believe in tarot cards but again teh accuracy of the reading depends on each person ... i was thinking of trying to learn that as well , because it's the only thing i've been putting off for years

Im convinced im going to have a go.. I just hope i dont get this fliped on me!

Don't freek to much. The \"death\" card means closing a chapter in your life and moving forward. Sometimes this is a good thing. I have never known that card to mean death as in your going to fall over and kick the bucket. Don't worry, there worse cards than that in the deck. :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1319 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Tarot Cards
Please! Afraid of the Death card? It means nothing of dying! Never has. Only those that don't know tarot is afraid of it, because it's mosty a good card to get.

Death means ending something, the beginning of a new part of you life; when you get a job, when you start school, when you get a girl-/boyfriend or get married... It doesn't mean death.

Really, there's not any 'bad' cards in tarot. No one you should fear. But you should fear the combinations; when asking about your future and getting the card of Death and (for example) an upside-down Two Swords. That could be interpreted as something new is about to happen, something different, and it will only bring choas and constant changes. And that only because the second card was upside-down - that's the cards you could fear, as they are mostly bad omens or extreme circumstanses.

But then again, half of the cards I get with my cards are upside-down... and that's because I don't have a good relation with my cards. A good relation is the most important part - how can you get a correct reading when you cards are working against you? When they only want to show you the negative sides of life? And when they sometimes lie? That something to fear - cards that don't like you.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #1324 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Tarot Cards
morphea3107 wrote:

teh death card can mean anything in a certain combination ...it can be good as well as bad...but it depends on what the other cards around it say....

Oh thats ok then go ahead flip that bad boy on me! I can take it:laugh:

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1327 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:Tarot Cards
ok ...i'll read ur future when i learn how...will you wait for me ?:woohoo: :silly: :lol:

More
14 years 7 months ago #1328 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:Tarot Cards
i actually had a friend of mine try to read my future before using her tarot cards. i don't quite remember what the results were but it was really interesting watching her do the reading. i've always wanted to learn how to do tarot. maybe sometime soon i can learn how to do it. :)

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 7 months ago #1332 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Tarot Cards
I'd like to learn to read the Tarot, it doesn't seem as much of an \"open invitation\" to nearby spirits as a Ouija Board does. But my husband is nervous of them (both items, actually) and doesn't want them in the house, so I haven't pushed the issue.

There's a store near here that sells Alchemy Gothic items, and I think the owner does Tarot readings as well. If I can ever actually get there, I might get my cards read, if I get a good vibe from her...

Time to create page: 0.368 seconds