Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Tarot Cards

More
12 years 10 months ago #32769 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Tarot Cards
Envy wrote:

Is anyone here pretty confident with tarot interpretations?

I felt compelled to fetch out my old deck and do a basic 13-card calendar spread reading..I got pretty strange results. I was wondering if it'd be worth me posting what I got for you to voice your interpretations?

Just looking at it now - What hits me first is that I have three queens and no reversed cards..Which I find pretty weird..

Hmmm... I could have a go for you on the interpretation, but I can't give you any guarantees. :P

It's not so unusual to have no reversed cards. Example, you have tarot decks that are intended to only be read without reversals. Everything is quite possible. I once got all reversed cards on one reading. :silly:

It also matters how concentrated you are during the reading etc.

I'm usually pretty confident with reading for others, but I usually ask a friend (who also does tarot readings) to read the cards for me becasue I usually manage to influence my cards so much that I get really weird results. :woohoo:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #32775 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Tarot Cards
Oh wow..

It's just that usually I get at least one or two reversals... Never had a straight set before, without. I'll list them quickly in the order they came out (1 to 13).

1. Justice
2. The Sun
3. Pent - VI
4. Wands - Queen
5. Judgement
6. Wands - VII
7. Pent - IV
8. Pent - Queen
9. Swords - Queen
10. Empress
11. Pent - III
12. Pent - X
13. Wands - Page

So..What you think? :)

More
12 years 10 months ago #32779 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

So..What you think? :)

Someone's lucky! ;) I'd say those are some pretty nice positive cards you got there, don't know why you felt they were strange. I'd be happy if I got such nice cards. :)

I think those three queens are nothing strange; probably three female persons will play some role in your life at that time. (Everything is probably and maybe, becasue the future is ever changing, at least after my opinion with cards...)

I don't know how much I'll be of help here, I'll just give some hints as to what may await you in the coming months. I take the first card as January, 2nd for February etc. so the first 4 cards tell you about what already happened in a way.

Personally, I don't really feel that interpreting with 1st card stands for the 1st month from the reading forward (ergo, 1st card is now for May etc.) feels right. But that's just me and I don't know what you thought when you shuffled and pulled those cards.

I've put it in spoilers so that the page isn't stretched too long.

oh, and a disclaimer to be on the safe side: I'm not a professional tarot master or something, so I don't want to hear anyone complaining how my interpretation isn't good for one reason or another. :P

I only did readings for friends up till now, so this is the first interpretation I did for a *stranger*, please be kind to me. :blush:

Warning: Spoiler!

And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 10 months ago #32791 by Envy
:P Felt strange because they were so positive!

^.^ Your interpretation is similar to mine, but has given me a lot more insight.

I read those and placed them with the idea that they would begin the first month from the reading forward, and I think they make more sense that way..

Going to have to mull things over..5 and 6 put together bother me, particularly with some recent news I've gotten. The timings of everything with how I read them seem really..Strange.. :unsure: Strange as in eerily accurate according to what I know will happen this year. Maybe it's just me imagining things.

:woohoo: I'm hoping the multitude of pentacles is a good thing!

^.^ Thanks for the time put into your interpretation, by the way. I really appreciate it! :)

More
12 years 10 months ago #32796 by black_magnolia
You're welcome! ^.^

Don't worry yourself too much about the cards. It's still another 5-6 months up till what cards 5&6 predict and you never know if something may change in the mean time. Take this just as a warning. Your faith lies in your hands, you can change it if you want to. ;)

At least all those pentacles mean that you won't have money problems to worry about. :silly:

And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 10 months ago #32800 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

At least all those pentacles mean that you won't have money problems to worry about. :silly:

I hope so! Because it sounds good from the perspective of a poor-student-to-be. :P

Time to create page: 0.364 seconds