All things Gothic.

witchcraft

More
14 years 2 months ago #12811 by Daruma
witchcraft was created by Daruma
Do you believe in witchcraft?

If yes, why?

What is your opinion on the subject?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #12863 by NIFER
Replied by NIFER on topic Re:witchcraft
I do not believe, I KNOW that witchcraft exists. Proof are the works of the same Papus, Agrippa. If you bring your spiritual development to perfection, it is possible to achieve considerable success in witchcraft. Most importantly - be able to select sources of information, to compare them with each other.

More
14 years 2 months ago #12866 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:witchcraft
As a little girl I was excited about this topic in general and then I became aware that it really exists and is widely used in underdeveloped countries like mine. Vlachs magic is most common and as I have heard it is not used to do any good to anyone. But I can't really describe the feeling of waking up and finding leftovers from a ritual on your doorstep (candles, chicken bones, etc) because it never happened to me personally but it did to a person very close to me (if it were anyone else I would call her insane and give her a spank).

It looked all Hollywood movie like earlier but now it sounds just pathetic, if anyone has any other experiences please share I would like to hear something actually nice.

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 2 months ago #12905 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:witchcraft
Personally, I do, but I'm not much into practicing as I'd like to. Every once in a while I'll cast a spell, but I'm more into divination. Seeing the secrets of the future is entertaining to me.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 2 months ago #12916 by NIFER
Replied by NIFER on topic Re:witchcraft
Millkins, Daruma, I think even if someone had some experience - this can not be shared. Witchcraft - one of the ways above all, himself. It's very intimate.

More
14 years 2 months ago #12918 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:witchcraft
I do believe in witchcraft. Most of my practice centers around ties to nature so rituals and spells revolve around that aspect. I don't do a whole lot in regards to spell craft, but I have been known to do charms for my loved ones to help them through things.

Time to create page: 0.271 seconds