Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Whitby Gothic Weekend

More
14 years 7 months ago #1312 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Whitby Gothic Weekend
That looks soooo cool! I'd love to go... maybe someday.

Thanks for the video, Highwayman. What is the song, and band, that's playing?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1314 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Whitby Gothic Weekend
Morgana wrote:

That looks soooo cool! I'd love to go... maybe someday.

Thanks for the video, Highwayman. What is the song, and band, that's playing?

The song is The wedding by Diary of dreams its pretty cool

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1334 by Aftermidnight
It's a good video! I really want to go now and if I can't and get really disappointed! There looks like a good mix of styles there as well.
And the music is really cool! I agree.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1340 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:Whitby Gothic Weekend
this sounds like something we can all enjoy. hopefully i can save up enough money to make it out there one day. it looks amazing and sounds like a really fun time.

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 7 months ago #2241 by Aftermidnight
I though I'd revitalize this thread because there looks like a strong possibility I can go to Whitby weekend!
Does anyone know how to get tickets, or indeed, do you need tickets? I know different things go on in different venues but is there like one main venue? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #2247 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Whitby Gothic Weekend
Aftermidnight wrote:

I though I'd revitalize this thread because there looks like a strong possibility I can go to Whitby weekend!
Does anyone know how to get tickets, or indeed, do you need tickets? I know different things go on in different venues but is there like one main venue? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Go here for tickets its good to have you at WGW wgw.topmum.co.uk/ They got a US band coming over.

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by Highwayman.

Time to create page: 0.347 seconds