Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

energy

More
13 years 11 months ago #20765 by Hagazussa
Replied by Hagazussa on topic Re:energy

1!) what do YOU think the explanation is?

I do not think there is one explanation. I think the explanation varies from person to person. I do not think this work have one set true way. I think that for some the Energy is the Holy Ghost, for others it is the force of Mother Nature, for others it is the Universal Life Force and for others again it is just a mental things, a way get more inspiration and push oneself a bit longer, for others again it is Energy from another dimension. I think all these definitions and all the others are true, all depending on what the individual in question believe about it.

2!) do you care whether it's really possible?

Yes as I work with this Energy it would kind of suck if it was not possible and I am completely insane and sit in an asylum somewhere and have just dreamed up all I have experienced with Energy work. However I think that it is real, and if it is not then I will make it real.

3!) am I a fool for researching these things?

No you are not.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20881 by JNasty
Replied by JNasty on topic Re:energy
Energy is,no doubt,all around us.

:laugh:

I lurk in the Shadows,waiting to kill, and drink the blood of an unsuspecting person. I am the one who haunts you in your sleep. I am the night Queen.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20906 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:energy
1!) what do YOU think the explanation is?

Energy has been proven by popular science. It is a fundamental cause for every moving aspect of the universe. Where it comes from we do not know and how it functions we do not know. What we do understand are the reactions it makes after certain actions. Now, with that in mind. I believe it is safe to say that our bodies hold energy. That energy can be whatever you wish to call it, but the fact of the matter is that it is there and we know how to use it. It comes with a cost. This much we know. Though, no matter how much is used, it is renewable...to an extent. Of course, eventually we die so eventually it does run out or our bodies are too worn out to continue using it. If you can find it sometime, there was an experiment with a camera that supposedly took pictures of energy (aura's) of people, plants, and objects. The pictures they took also seem to prove that psi vamps exist. I'm having great difficulty finding it.

2!) do you care whether it's really possible?

I care a lot. Energy and it's science is extremely important in my eyes. By understanding energy and how it works, we can create untold and undreamed possibilities.

3!) am I a fool for researching these things?

No.

Meaning comes from within.

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #21945 by Nect
Replied by Nect on topic Re:energy
Nice topic!

I believe in energetic manipulation, and I don't think that it's possible to be separated by science.
The Indian Prana, the Chinese Chi or Qi, the Japanese Ki, or the Egyptian Ka... it's basically all the same but under different cultures: It all means Vital Energy Flow. If one can control his/her internal energy flow (eg. getting angry, sad, flustered, happy, etc) or even internal processes, seeing that all matter is condensed energy, one may (with much practice) be able to control external energy as well.

Well... this is only my opinion ;)

"The truth is, laughter always sounds more perfect than weeping. Laughter flows in a violent riff and is effortlessly melodic. Weeping is often fought, choked, half strangled, or surrendered to with humiliation.” - Anne Rice
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by Nect.

• AvaloN
  • Someday, life will be fairer,Need will be rarer...
More
13 years 10 months ago #22064 by AvaloN
Replied by AvaloN on topic Re:energy
of caurse you are not a fool!i beleve in energy!my aunt depi she is got the master teaching reiki.
well...when i was litle girl i had asthma and i couldn't breath...one night my mom had calling my aunt to send me energy....
until now i don't have asthma anymore;)

Show me your moon burns
Take me as the moon burns
The freezing moon
Making things real for me
The killing Moon
Making things happen for me

More
13 years 10 months ago #22066 by Eskelde09
Replied by Eskelde09 on topic Re:energy
I guess everybody has a story to tell, huh? I think maybe I explained the idea poorly. It's not as much about whether there is \"energy\" as whether the common definitions and decriptioms apply- is there any real difference between a Christian miracle and a Druidic ritual, or are they just different ways to accomplish the same thing? Personally I think the whole current understanding is wrong. Like it says in the Tao Te ching, to name a thing is to limit it. Discuss.

 cantates, avito

Time to create page: 0.339 seconds