Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

energy

More
14 years 2 months ago #14871 by JNasty
Replied by JNasty on topic Re:energy
That is very intwisting. :) the way you fraz things.

I lurk in the Shadows,waiting to kill, and drink the blood of an unsuspecting person. I am the one who haunts you in your sleep. I am the night Queen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15121 by NIFER
Replied by NIFER on topic Re:energy
All this is possible. We must only learn to manage their feelings and emotions. This requires some concentration, and even some abilities. When you are ready, able not only out of his body, but even traveling in the astral worlds, as do the monks in India and Tibet.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17052 by Verminaard Draconis
Replied by Verminaard Draconis on topic Re:energy
Nah don't say that you are a fool. Imagine that you pick up a ball of energy in the thin air, play with it and feel all the sensation of it! is it true or false that you feel something? The choice is your but the Ancient always tell us that you have five basic energy (fire, air, water, earth and spirit) is that give you an int? Practice that and will discuss about it!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

More
14 years 1 month ago #17053 by Verminaard Draconis
Replied by Verminaard Draconis on topic Re:energy
Nah don't say that you are a fool. Imagine that you pick up a ball of energy in the thin air, play with it and feel all the sensation of it! is it true or false that you feel something? The choice is your but the Ancient always tell us that you have five basic energy (fire, air, water, earth and spirit) is that give you an int? Practice that and will discuss about it!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

More
14 years 1 month ago #17074 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:energy
The Chi, Ki, Prana, Bio-plasma, etc... Is the same thing and we also named The Force.

It's realy real.

You are not crazy brother...

Mes hommages.

T.

More
13 years 11 months ago #19840 by Eskelde09
Replied by Eskelde09 on topic Re:energy
I like the way the LaoZe put it \"to name a thing is to limit it.\" People try to define something that, by nature, is beyond words and in the process cause misunderstanding and make arguments unavoidable. Sad, really.

 cantates, avito

Time to create page: 0.275 seconds