Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

hard to be

More
14 years 3 months ago #12521 by MarkedGirl17
Replied by MarkedGirl17 on topic Re:hard to be
ahh i get you , kinda like Oxford sending kids to Pugwash or Springhill sending kids to amherst... which in itself is stupid.... WAY to much intercounty feuds going on.... it's funny how this went for how we cope with other ppl to, camera's and plays to a random guy, to feuds in a totally different county of Nova Scotia.....kind of weird...
Godspeed
Love always,
Marked :kiss:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12539 by Keseluk
Replied by Keseluk on topic Re:hard to be
proof enough that \"your unique, just like everyone else\". One time I saw this old guy on New Hampshire jump on a unicycle and ride up a hill, so there's evidence were all screwed up. Never get stared at except by old people thinking I'm a demon, emo kids thinking im cool and one of them (I hate them all), street punk (gangsta) posers just looking to start shit which gets entertaining because they are too much of a coward to say anything unless there's at least five of them around.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12570 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:hard to be
A guy such as him is intersting I believe, but probably it's just an easy story behind him. Who knows? Still, I love stories and would like to know that one.

Never encountered such people myself, and not sure how other view it, but I don't see it hard to be goth here in Sweden. Once wore a pentagram, but it only drew a few eyes and never any comments. One blond (not natural) little girl stared, but that's the most extreme. I usually tell that being beautiful, in any way, is better then not being fixed at all. No makeup, trashy clothes and hair all over and people will stare as hell, especially girls. It's not accepted to be yourself... well, not the way we where created anyway.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 3 months ago #12590 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:hard to be
I get stared at, and just smile at the starers. It feels nice, and usually disarms people a lot faster than a scowl. They don't know what to think. Y'all really have to read Gothic Charm School. I just finished it, and it was very entertaining. It really says a lot about my personal views on these sorts of issues, and can help you get through a lot of the more unpleasant parts of dressing in a stand-out fashion.

I still think it is kind of fun that my daughter is starting down the black-clad path herself. She prefers black clothes already (at 9), and hasn't taken any heat at school about it. In fact, it kind of makes her popular with a certain type of 10-year-old boy... uh oh.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12739 by MarkedGirl17
Replied by MarkedGirl17 on topic Re:hard to be
good luck with the older boy scootiebee, you might need it..lol i'm like a bloody chemilion, i can go from the blaxk-clad to the no-make-up-i-don't-give-a-shit girl to the Farmgirl for the back country, and that generally is how life went in back country NS, but now that i've moved, i'm starting to be less of a chemilion, and more of who i am, even if it happens to be a 18 year old gothic message therapist...>.<
and frankly, i don't care who has a problem with it, if you don't like it don't walk into my clinic, or the clinic on my work days...
sorry that has nothing to do with you at all... Forgive me
Godspeed,
Love always,
Marked :kiss:

Time to create page: 0.273 seconds