Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

hard to be

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #12481 by raidohaglaz
Replied by raidohaglaz on topic Re:hard to be
Keseluk wrote:

Ya the guy who called all the bomb threats, who also tried stabbing the principal with a wooden sword and tried to attack a construction tech teacher with a box knife got sent to Sackville high for the rest of the year ha! Now he's back, obsessed with writing a book on valkyries, wears a head band and carries a broom stick handle where ever he goes, how did this guy get into grade 12?

No matter if it's a broom handle or not, I say it's a weapon and in the hands of a maniac like him, I wouldn't feel safe. Also writing a book on Valkyries is,
A ) very Viking wannabe cliché,
B ) not going to be a huge book,
C ) somehow alarming, considering his previous acts.
Valkyries pick the chosen fallen from the battle field, so he should probably be handled the same way they would Islamic extremists.
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by raidohaglaz.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12485 by MarkedGirl17
Replied by MarkedGirl17 on topic Re:hard to be
i'm sorry.. did you say bashing his head off a desk? ... i'm trying REALLY hard not to say something to that.... *there's a little voice inside my head saying\" be nice jess, be nice...>.<\"*
anyway, a book about valkyries, yeah it would be short, yes it's a viking cliché, and slightly alarming, but all to gether not surprising... considering his recent acts of agression, and intent to kill.... so D) All of the above.....
Godspeed
Love always,
Marked :kiss:

More
14 years 3 months ago #12486 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:hard to be
A broom handle + strange guy + bang head on the table = my wish that no one gets hurt.

Man you do have some interesting time in school, even though he seems to be on the self-destruct button. We had guys spiting and slapping teachers or trashing their car. But I have never seen it in person, phew.

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 3 months ago #12493 by Keseluk
Replied by Keseluk on topic Re:hard to be
Just found out he has been moved back to Sackville high. Ha, this guy just hates everyone, course his \"quarterstaff\" is considered a weapon and nothings wrong saying that this useless maggot of society bashes his head off a desk and threatens to kill people? I've had him in my class before he got kicked out and had my fair share of death threats from him, or perhaps the most...? I just don't tolerate the shit he does and most people are too much of a coward to deal with him. Heh, the trick is in knowing when he is all talk and when he's dangerous, something the people he attacked lacked.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12515 by MarkedGirl17
Replied by MarkedGirl17 on topic Re:hard to be
it usually pays to understand people, even the ones we don't want to..... i asume that Sackville knows how to deal with him better then lockview can? or what? have to explain that one to me... hmmmm the brunt of the death threats...... not good... makes me worry....
Godspeed
Love always,
Marked :kiss:

More
14 years 3 months ago #12518 by Keseluk
Replied by Keseluk on topic Re:hard to be
Ha, let's just say he fits in better in Sackville high, most people at Lockview are street-punk \"gangsta\" posers or emo extremes so they are all just talk, not saying Sackville high is bad or anything like that, it's just Lockview is a bad place for the idiot, he'll get set off easy.

Time to create page: 0.285 seconds