Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

hard to be

More
14 years 3 months ago #12335 by MarkedGirl17
Replied by MarkedGirl17 on topic Re:hard to be
i tend to agree with you, Hali is the best place to go.... haven't been down in a while....
Godspeed
Love always,
Marked :kiss:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12337 by Keseluk
Replied by Keseluk on topic Re:hard to be
MarkedGirl17 wrote:

lol humm lockview.... sounds familiar.. do they have a robotic's club... nevermind forget i asked that.... in Amherst Reg. the students do the music and lights.... but it's not a dance until i pass out..>.< good times thoses... again more memories.....
Godspeed
Love always,

Yep got a robotics club, I aced construction technology and got invited onto the team by the teacher who runs the course and the club, turned it down though, not my interests.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12341 by MarkedGirl17
that would be why it sounded familliar then.... my old old school competed against it.... O_O that means....>.< ok i'll shut up now.... that was from back when i was the bubbly smily girl.....>.< lets not go there -.-'
godspeed
love always,

More
14 years 3 months ago #12344 by Keseluk
Ha, I lack school spirit when the student council is made up of pretentious Lady Gaga or lil' wayne loving hypocrites

More
14 years 3 months ago #12345 by MarkedGirl17
sadly because of family ties, i was the school mascot at the robotics compotition... i HAD to be the appitimy of school spirit.... :S oh how i hated it... but meeting new ppl was a plus, minus haveing to share a room with a bunch of girls i hated... stupid lady gaga hypocrites.. sorry to steal your words.... even though they listend to Shania Twain....lol
godspeed
Love always,

More
14 years 3 months ago #12348 by Keseluk
Feel free to use my words, means we both agree on something. Ah, most common reason for people to hear of Lockview High is from all the bomb threats in the newspaper, had like 8 days off in a row because of it. Last year, some idiot pulled the fire alarm in the bloody winter! Freezing cold out, wind blowing etc. and everyone has to march out to class zones on a snow bank and wait for half an hour for fire department to arrive, check out the school and then go through surveillance to confirm that there's no risk. Course people are pissed and school closes down, people still outside waiting for buses unless they have a car or they are already walking home, still without being able to get their coat etc.

Time to create page: 0.278 seconds