Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

hard to be

More
14 years 8 months ago #2084 by morphea3107
wow...u'r a magnet for them ladies:P:P...usually old ladies criticize me \" why does such a pretty young woman wear so much black ??\" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2088 by cemwerewolf
I really don't know what it is about me. Even when I'm wearing some of my more modern stuff I still have little old ladies coming up to me and commenting on my bondage pants or my platform boots. you'd think they'd find me a little frightening . . .

More
14 years 8 months ago #2093 by Aftermidnight
Reactions do seem quite extreme don't they? Mostly, there's the \"why do they dress like that!?\" reaction or the \"hey hey, that looks pretty good on them\" (usually from the opposite sex) response. I'd love to say the latter there was from personal experience but sadly it isn't. Although I do like the gothic look on girls, so I have thought it to myself about others...

More
14 years 8 months ago #2105 by CorpseQueen
Cemwerevolf, I believe I got a friend that's much alike. He's not taller then normal, and that's a good thing, because he rather big (and not in the fat way - he's working as a smith) so he'd just scare the... well, he would be even more scary.
He got a bad eye, an accident some time ago, so somtimes he has to cover that eye from light. With an eye-patch. Most popular with the children, but not the older ones... meaning the ones his age. I believed he scared my grandma a bit, but else he has a real good touch with people the age of parents and such, when they get to know him :P

He's a great bodyguard as well - like someone would even dare come close to me with him walking beside :silly:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #2125 by Thurysaz
@ Cemwerewolf :

Ah ah ah! You too you are called pirate?

Me is because of the scarf that I put myself on the head!

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2426 by Zenith
Well, being from a country such as Romania too, a small town in fact, one must have a bit of guts and nerve to dress more unusual, as people tend to make unpleasant remarks or gaze in awe, as if they've seen some kind of supernatural being. The funny thing is that here metalheads, emos and goths alike are all called \"emos\"; also, some people address me with words as \"Metallica\", \"Satan\" and so on but I'm not offended by their behaviour, as I've become, sadly, accustomed to ignorance and stupidity...it's tough to be a goth in an almost rural, southern Romanian town yet nevertheless I'm proud of my style and who I am, and my friends and family do not only accept me, but encourage me to be myself. It would me nice though if people were more open-minded here.

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

Time to create page: 0.282 seconds