Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Goths +

More
14 years 4 months ago #11168 by black_magnolia
Goths + was created by black_magnolia
It's quite easy to find \"s\" or \"xs\" sized clothing, but it gets really hard to find something in \"xl\" or bigger when the general trend is to be thin like a twig...
so, do you know any good sites that have plus sized goth clothing?

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11181 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Goths +
Not sure about plus-sized goth clothing - There are corset makers online who will make things to your requirements though, usually between 100-200 GBP depending on the design.

I'm one who comes under the \"xs\" or \"s\" and actually - I find it really hard to get clothes in those sizes! I find it extremely hard to find \"xs\" (there's not that much choice, not many stores offer it) and \"s\" is either always out of stock or the seller will only offer \"m\" because it's seen as 'one size'.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11182 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Goths +
it is true and very annoying that the Goth fashion size so small!

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #11186 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Goths +
Envy wrote:

Not sure about plus-sized goth clothing - There are corset makers online who will make things to your requirements though, usually between 100-200 GBP depending on the design.

I'm one who comes under the \"xs\" or \"s\" and actually - I find it really hard to get clothes in those sizes! I find it extremely hard to find \"xs\" (there's not that much choice, not many stores offer it) and \"s\" is either always out of stock or the seller will only offer \"m\" because it's seen as 'one size'.

I generally bump in those small sizes everywhere I go. The goth shop we have here in Croatia is totally frustrating! There are no xl sizes and having in mind that the owner herself is a plus size you would think she knows how hard it's to find big sizes... Fortunately they do custom clothes, so the few things I have from them are all custom made for me and as that no other has them. (We've discussed already how it's a pain in the ass to have identical cloths as the other person, which is to an extant the case in Croatia when we only have one goth shop and everyone buys from them.)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11206 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Goths +
It's never really bothered me. I kind of like tight clothing, but not too tight. I have trouble when buying mesh and fishnet clothing. It's always several sizes smaller than they say it is. I hate wearing skin tight mesh. It's itchy and uncomfortable. I want something loose.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #11218 by raidohaglaz
Replied by raidohaglaz on topic Re:Goths +
I often have trouble getting my shoulders into shirts. The rest fits into an XL shirt, but my shoulders sometimes get me in trouble, so I can't buy the shirts, simply because I'm to broad shouldered.
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by raidohaglaz.

Time to create page: 0.266 seconds