Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Gothing through the seasons

More
12 years 10 months ago #35365 by Envy
Love the first two!

Hmm. I can't see your first link, Firensia, but here are some things I've found just on one site. Pretty pricey site but if you see a style you like, pretty sure you can find it elsewhere for cheaper.

www.attitudeclothing.co.uk/product_17739...l---Minerva-Coat.htm

www.attitudeclothing.co.uk/product_17737...vil---Alcis-Coat.htm

www.attitudeclothing.co.uk/product_22687...es---Vanity-Coat.htm

www.attitudeclothing.co.uk/product_19842...io-Faux-Fur-Coat.htm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #35374 by firensia
Envy wrote:

Love the first two!

Hmm. I can't see your first link, Firensia, but here are some things I've found just on one site. Pretty pricey site but if you see a style you like, pretty sure you can find it elsewhere for cheaper.

www.attitudeclothing.co.uk/product_17739...l---Minerva-Coat.htm

www.attitudeclothing.co.uk/product_17737...vil---Alcis-Coat.htm

www.attitudeclothing.co.uk/product_22687...es---Vanity-Coat.htm

www.attitudeclothing.co.uk/product_19842...io-Faux-Fur-Coat.htm

I LOVE the Vanity coat but unfortunately, a 3 button fastening is not going to cut it for a Canadian Autumn. I'd be an icicle from the torso down! I'm not a fan of fur (faux or otherwise) and the Minerva coat seems to have the same problem with the zip only going down to the waist. Thanks anyway for the links. :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 10 months ago #35379 by Envy
Ahh I see.

I actually have the Alcis coat I linked - Looks much better IRL and is made from a fleecy-hoodie kind of material. :P Quite warm, but not the best thing for shape due to the nature of the material - I usually have to wear a corset under it.

More
12 years 10 months ago #35387 by black_magnolia
hmmm... I wasn't thinking about a Canadian Autumn when I posted those links. I was more thinking about a Zagreb or London Autumn. :huh:

Firensia, I don't think the jackets I've linked you will be warm enough. You can browse some more on their site, they have some warmer jackets/coats too.

I probably should start searching for a new winter coat too. I was thinking about black wool and at least knee-length if not floor-length. Nothing elaborate, just warm and that it does give you a bit of shape.

Up till now I was just wearing my floor-length leather coat, but I had to layer a lot and I don't feel like layering any more. hell, I'm lazy. :P My leather coat doesn't have any shape to it becasue (a) the leather has stretched itself a bit with wear and (b) I lost weight, so I look like I'm walking in a big black potato bag. :(

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 10 months ago #35418 by firensia
black_magnolia wrote:

hmmm... I wasn't thinking about a Canadian Autumn when I posted those links. I was more thinking about a Zagreb or London Autumn. :huh:

Firensia, I don't think the jackets I've linked you will be warm enough. You can browse some more on their site, they have some warmer jackets/coats too.

Yes, perhaps you're right. I had a look at the other ones but I still like the ruffle coat. It might be alright for wearing in September or May when the weather isn't so horrible or just for use as a sort of frock coat just to dress things up a bit. I'll still keep looking for the floor length coat I'm after though. Thanks for your help. :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds