Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Hell

More
14 years 8 months ago #1144 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re:Hell
Of course I believe in Hell...only now, it goes by the name of \"high school\", and fortunately it didn't last an eternity!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1158 by Eskelde09
Replied by Eskelde09 on topic Re:Hell
I'm what's called a heretic.

I scored \"very high\" in the lustful and heretical categories
total, sixth level.

I don't really care whether hell exists or not- it's a lot like aliens or God in my book. It doesn't much matter to the layperson whether it's there or not. Check the \"universal thought' thread if you want more info on my personal philosophy. I personally think it's interesting and you should check it out... but then, I'm biased. :lol:

 cantates, avito

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #1181 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:Hell
I suppose it is your belief system if you are Christian and such but when you believe in the Creator and Christ and Lucifer, I believe hell as you make it and this planet is turning out quite nicely as one.

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by knumpcy.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1196 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Hell
Myself, I believe in mother nature. Well, guess I do. But else, it's just a fun test :blush:
And, well, checking out all other threads on this forum, so I've probably read it... :cheer:

Anyone wanna guess my lvl? :)

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 8 months ago #1198 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:Hell
CorpseQueen wrote:

Myself, I believe in mother nature. Well, guess I do. But else, it's just a fun test :blush:
And, well, checking out all other threads on this forum, so I've probably read it... :cheer:

Anyone wanna guess my lvl? :)

Oh I did the test and I hit Lvl 9 so fry I may but what a trip it has been! :woohoo: :silly: :silly:

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

More
14 years 8 months ago #1201 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:Hell
i believe in hell but i also believe that people create their own hell. or at least their personification of it. as for whether or not i will end up in hell, i'm not sure where i will end up but wherever i go, i know there's a good reason for it.

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

Time to create page: 0.273 seconds