Show Navigation Menu
All things Gothic.

Hell

More
14 years 8 months ago #1216 by RavenDarkmoon
Replied by RavenDarkmoon on topic Re:Hell
I forgot to mention my mother in laws house *couff *couff :dry:

*closes my eyes and thinks ..I must love my mother in law...I must love my mother in law...
some days i wish i had a gun...I must love my mother in law...I must love mt mother in law....:dry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1242 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Hell
I believe in hell not to be horrific, but something a sinner can enjoy. And I'll see ya there then knumpcy! :cheer:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 8 months ago #1258 by demonica66613
Replied by demonica66613 on topic Re:Hell
Fun test, so is the personality disorder test. Well, I guess, I'm quite the sinner..LEVEL 2.. guess the time I spent working as a stripper or my two kids out of wed-lock count against me. hehehe
The way I personally look at the Heaven and Hell outlook is, Without good there is no evil, without evil there is no good... You can't believe in one and not the other. I don't know if I believe in the levels of hell like in \"Dante's Inferno\" or even in purgatory. One of my theories is that life is purgatory.We have to try to get through, questioning our path to get to \"heaven\" or what ever after life one may beleive in. Another theory I feel is that the church and it's leaders used hell to enforce what we call now as \"laws\". Also, I think they used it to make a profit off the practitioners. Any religion that asks for your money and donations should have their morals and objectives questioned. 7 deadly sins,, maybe deadly if done in extreme excess. Ten Commandments, pretty standard rules to live by if you have common sense. Anyone who says they have not broken a commandment or excercised a sin should either be commemorated or is lieing.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1264 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Hell
demonica66613 wrote:

The way I personally look at the Heaven and Hell outlook is, Without good there is no evil, without evil there is no good... You can't believe in one and not the other. I don't know if I believe in the levels of hell like in \"Dante's Inferno\" or even in purgatory. One of my theories is that life is purgatory.We have to try to get through, questioning our path to get to \"heaven\" or what ever after life one may beleive in. Another theory I feel is that the church and it's leaders used hell to enforce what we call now as \"laws\". Also, I think they used it to make a profit off the practitioners. Any religion that asks for your money and donations should have their morals and objectives questioned. 7 deadly sins,, maybe deadly if done in extreme excess. Ten Commandments, pretty standard rules to live by if you have common sense. Anyone who says they have not broken a commandment or excercised a sin should either be commemorated or is lieing.

Very well said! You have to have the balance between two extremes, otherwise how do you know that something *is* an extreme, if you have nothing to compare it against?

And I totally agree about religious leaders using fear to enforce laws. Especially hundreds of years ago when very few people could read, and had to take the preacher's word as to what was really in the bible.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12997 by NIFER
Replied by NIFER on topic Re:Hell
I believe in hell, and purgatory, waiting for the Day of Atonement, when everything and everyone will get their just deserts.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13007 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Hell
knumpcy wrote:

Oh I did the test and I hit Lvl 9 so fry I may but what a trip it has been! :woohoo: :silly: :silly:

I totally agree, and what's so bad with being frosen for an eternity? It's like sleeping, but you don't even dream nightmares, if the devil would think that fun...

And really agree with demonica. Anything asking for money should be questioned, at least after what happened with the Red Cross and all. But if we where to doubt everything, and not willing to give our money to something said good, the world would be much worse... and the occational rip off, guess it's something we have to live with.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Time to create page: 0.344 seconds