Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

My Grand Entrance

More
14 years 5 months ago #9596 by The Wretched Spawn
Greetings to everyone In the order,

My name is Tyson I am interested in the occult(always are keen to learn more if anyone body is keen to pass on their wisdom), music(pretty much anything that fall under the metal banner but i do branch out to other stuff), sketching(mainly Gothic pieces just to stop my brain from getting overloaded) and skateboarding(lol what can i say, its a great sport).

I am ecstatic about being a member of the order of AlGoth and hope to meet lots of new interesting people on there.

Sincerely Tyson

What is a day without a blessed night?
And what is peace without a blessed fight?

A quick taste of the poison, a quick twist of the knife
When the obsession with death becomes a way of life

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #9602 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:My Grand Entrance
Welcome into the fold! So how is it that you find yourself among us? Are you a fan of alchemy jewelry or artwork? Regardless, it is always a pleasure to have a new soul within our ranks.

And are there any specific areas within the realm of the occult that you are interested in learning more about? The occult is one of the favorite subjects around this place and there are many here with a wealth of knowledge. I'm sure any questions you were to have would find an answer among us . . .

More
14 years 5 months ago #9606 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:My Grand Entrance
Ooh, another artistic one. Welcome! :) You'll fit in perfectly.

More
14 years 4 months ago #9610 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:My Grand Entrance
Welcome to the fold! :)
Please, tell us why you put a whole email address as your user-name?
I never seen anyone on any forum doing that. Very unusual...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 4 months ago #9640 by The Wretched Spawn
in regards to cemwerewolf I am a major fan of the jewelry and the artwork, but I was drawn in by the jewelry, ummmm I don't have anything specific I want to know except maybe any information on tarot cards at the moment, but I haven't found a occult subject I have been bored with yet so anything you are knowledgeable about i'm sure i will be interested in.

Oh and black_magnolia that just automatically came up as my username cause I had some issues with signing up to alchemy and had to get auto registered by the company and that's just the user name i was given but I managed to change it in the forum

What is a day without a blessed night?
And what is peace without a blessed fight?

A quick taste of the poison, a quick twist of the knife
When the obsession with death becomes a way of life

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #9660 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:My Grand Entrance
tyson_oner@yahoo.com.au wrote:

Oh and black_magnolia that just automatically came up as my username cause I had some issues with signing up to alchemy and had to get auto registered by the company and that's just the user name i was given but I managed to change it in the forum

ermmm... how were you able to change it if we still see the email address as your username? :unsure:

edit: I'll point this out to the Admin and ask if there is anything he can do about it. It's very inconvenient to have a whole email address for a user name, don't you agree?

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by black_magnolia.

Time to create page: 0.349 seconds