Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

arrival

More
14 years 5 months ago #9546 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:arrival
I would imagine so. I'm a taurus so it's tough forcing my artistic side out. I'm very artistic but my talents are lacking. Practice makes perfect.

Meaning comes from within.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #9555 by PermeliaOpus
Replied by PermeliaOpus on topic Re:arrival
>.> Random.
Hi! ^.^

"I'm not crazy, I just don't give a fuck!"

More
14 years 5 months ago #9557 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:arrival
cadaverlove wrote:

Im from san diego and i like many types of rock metal and music that arouses my opiate glands.As for the book im reading,its called Dragon champion by E.E.Knight.I havent read too many books,but when I do,it seems they end up being good(to me).I like to draw and write.Being that im a cancer I really cant seem to get away from being artistic...emotional as well but i figure alot of people are cancer or not..

:) Always nice to know another book to look out for and read. Teehee. I love drawing and writing too - Noticed many using Alchemy Gothic forums are quite artistic. I'm a scorpio, although I have no idea what that suggests about my character. I know that I was born in the year of the monkey in the Chinese calendar though, and despite knowing what it represents and suggests about your character, I won't say. :woohoo: Feels embarassing.

More
14 years 5 months ago #9565 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:arrival
Welcome my dear! May I inquire as to what you draw and write about? Any particular subjects or just anything? I'm always curious about the artistic fruits of others. :)

More
14 years 5 months ago #9573 by cadaverlove
Replied by cadaverlove on topic Re:arrival
I like to draw anything my mind allows me to mentaly see.Id say it can be considered drawings M.C.Escher would do if he was into dark tattoo like art mixed with a Poe or King feel to it.I like to be very detailed when it comes to my work.Pictures with \"if you look hard enough\" other pictures mixed within..Picture someone who has a sleeve done with all the many different objects in it mix with skulls angels demons eyes hearts ect.I seems quite hard for me to explain it..I had a portfolio of 12 years worth of my work,but no longer have it due to thievery.It shattered my heart to smaller pieces and I stoped for 4 years.Its only been a few years of off and on creating.Once I am settled into a place I can call home and the oppurtunity arrives for me to put my creations online I will post some on the site if permited.I do have a picture pending approval for placement on the site though...Its called (InnerVice).

More
14 years 5 months ago #9581 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:arrival
cadaverlove wrote:

I like to draw anything my mind allows me to mentaly see.Id say it can be considered drawings M.C.Escher would do if he was into dark tattoo like art mixed with a Poe or King feel to it.I like to be very detailed when it comes to my work.Pictures with \"if you look hard enough\" other pictures mixed within..Picture someone who has a sleeve done with all the many different objects in it mix with skulls angels demons eyes hearts ect.I seems quite hard for me to explain it..I had a portfolio of 12 years worth of my work,but no longer have it due to thievery.It shattered my heart to smaller pieces and I stoped for 4 years.Its only been a few years of off and on creating.Once I am settled into a place I can call home and the oppurtunity arrives for me to put my creations online I will post some on the site if permited.I do have a picture pending approval for placement on the site though...Its called (InnerVice).

If the picture doesn't contain Alchemy Gothic products i.e. strictly Alchemy related stuff, then it won't be put in the gallery.
If you want to put some of your stuff up on the forum, then it's best to just open a topic.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.336 seconds