Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

arrival

More
14 years 5 months ago #9601 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:arrival
Your works sound very interesting. I love to draw but, unfortunately, my works are generally very simplistic. I'm far to impatient to fiddle with little details. :) I look forward to seeing some of your works.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #9673 by cadaverlove
Replied by cadaverlove on topic Re:arrival
Thats good to know.I wasnt sure as to wether or not it would be allowed. I guess I will take your advice and open a new topic.Thanx for the info..So,how is everyone?I myself am doing ok.Havent been able to get to a computer last couple days but have (obviousley) been able to one one today.I look forward to you being able to see my work as well.....Late.

More
14 years 4 months ago #9724 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:arrival
I too can't wait to see some of your works :) You can just put images of them in your topic, that's what I did...and I can understand the utter disappointment of others stealing your work, that's just a damn shame but don't let that put you down, you shouldn't stop drawing whatever happens.

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 4 months ago #9736 by cadaverlove
Replied by cadaverlove on topic Re:arrival
Here's one
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.251 seconds