Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

arrival

More
14 years 5 months ago #9488 by cadaverlove
arrival was created by cadaverlove
Evening everyone.Just thought i would say HELLo and just release words from this mind of mine before it fills up and explodes.Not many people for me to talk to and it seems I am getting tired of what myself has to say to me..Plus talking to someone that agrees with everything said gets tireing and somewhat annoying.I am reading a pretty good book right now and have almost finished it.Pretty nice to get away from present realities that dont consist of tv screen or vasoline..Maybe we'll meet in dreams sometime..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #9495 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:arrival
Welcome to the forum, Cadaverlove, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here :D
I- and surely not only I- would like to know more about you so don't mind if I ask you a few questions:
Where are you from? What's your fav music? What other hobbies have you except reading? Oh, and what book are you currently reading? :laugh:

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 5 months ago #9503 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:arrival
Welcome to the forum! :)
And I second Zeniths questions, do tell (write) us more about yourself.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 5 months ago #9512 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:arrival
Welcome!

And as Zenith mentioned - You didn't state what book you're reading, despite telling us it's pretty good. Got me all curious now, do elaborate. :)

More
14 years 5 months ago #9518 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:arrival
Ok. Go on.....

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 5 months ago #9545 by cadaverlove
Replied by cadaverlove on topic Re:arrival
Im from san diego and i like many types of rock metal and music that arouses my opiate glands.As for the book im reading,its called Dragon champion by E.E.Knight.I havent read too many books,but when I do,it seems they end up being good(to me).I like to draw and write.Being that im a cancer I really cant seem to get away from being artistic...emotional as well but i figure alot of people are cancer or not..

Time to create page: 0.334 seconds