Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Hi Peoplez!!

More
14 years 5 months ago #9327 by STITCHEZ4LIFE
Replied by STITCHEZ4LIFE on topic Re:Hi Peoplez!!
SkieShauphen wrote:

In my area of the U.S. it's
K-5 grades are Elementary
6-8 grades are Middle School
9-12 grades are High School

only the high school students are actually recorded for what they do in school. The last 4 years

:blush: sorry for any confusion, lol I'm 14 turning 15 in the 9th grade. and thank you guys all for the comments!!

"the boundaries which divide life from death are at best shadowy and vague. who will say where one ends and the other begins?" ~Edgar Allan Poe~

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #9329 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Hi Peoplez!!
STITCHEZ4LIFE wrote:

SkieShauphen wrote:

In my area of the U.S. it's
K-5 grades are Elementary
6-8 grades are Middle School
9-12 grades are High School

only the high school students are actually recorded for what they do in school. The last 4 years

:blush: sorry for any confusion, lol I'm 14 turning 15 in the 9th grade. and thank you guys all for the comments!!

:P Yay! Someone's who's younger than I!

More
14 years 5 months ago #9334 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Hi Peoplez!!
In Saskatchewan in Canada elementary is K-8 and highschool is 9-12. It is possible to take some courses at Siast (local trade and technology school) after grade ten but most people wait until after grade twelve. It's interesting to see how the school systems differ throughout the world. The things you learn . . .

More
14 years 5 months ago #9344 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Hi Peoplez!!
cemwerewolf wrote:

In Saskatchewan in Canada elementary is K-8 and highschool is 9-12. It is possible to take some courses at Siast (local trade and technology school) after grade ten but most people wait until after grade twelve. It's interesting to see how the school systems differ throughout the world. The things you learn . . .

Interesting, but so very very awkward. I can never remember the schooling systems in other countries! And I meet so many people online that are from other places - I think I'll have to write up the systems so I can refer back to it. :woohoo:

According to the US system - I would be in the last year of 'high school', then, except in England, there's another year after that before university. :silly:

More
14 years 5 months ago #9381 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Hi Peoplez!!
Guess sweden is a bit more complex then, or do you guys just leave out the names?

Elementary:
Low stage - 0-3, age 6-9
Middle stage - 4-6, guess the age yourself...
High stage - 7-9, untill age 15

Nowdays elementary, but in theory optional:
Gymnasium - ring 1-3, and you can't start when you're older then 20

Optional:
High school (I'd guess) - whenever you like, for how many or few years it takes... can be from 1 to 7 years of studies, but I don't know all. Elementary if you want to be something special, like a doctor.

And btw, welcome :silly: Myself I'm turning 20 early next year, so you're not all that young... (still not sure I'm 18)

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Time to create page: 0.254 seconds