Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Hi, You Guys, Me Rambling, etc.

More
14 years 5 months ago #9175 by PermeliaOpus
Alright, so everyone knows that I'm new here so I have no idea what else to say.
I could start telling everyone what my hobbies are, but that would just be a cluster-fuck of words.
What about some things about me? No, because then I would never finish the introduction to this thing.
Hmmm...
>.>

Well, I suppose I could just find out more about you guys, after all, I'm hear to learn, aren't I? Isn't that why anyone joins anything on the internet these days? I mean, even if you're a digital whore, I'm assuming you're still learning something. It might be as small as figuring out where you can and cannot post, but eh, it's a start, no?

So where is everyone from?
Country, state...ethnicity?

Maybe you're personal address and social security number? Heh... yeah, like I would care enough to actually hack someone's life. >.> I'm too busy trying to figure out my own.

Okay, enough rambling on with...you guys.

"I'm not crazy, I just don't give a fuck!"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #9176 by PermeliaOpus
Crap, off to work...I'll come back later everyone.

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #9177 by knumpcy
My dearest Opus, I enjoy you emensly and as always we have to sit and focus on this site, because it is like no other.

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by knumpcy. Reason: spelling and not checking...damnit!

More
14 years 5 months ago #9178 by Envy
PermeliaOpus wrote:

Alright, so everyone knows that I'm new here so I have no idea what else to say.
I could start telling everyone what my hobbies are, but that would just be a cluster-fuck of words.
What about some things about me? No, because then I would never finish the introduction to this thing.
Hmmm...
>.>

Hey, go ahead and mention what your hobbies are and feel free to talk about yourself - The whole topic is yours after all. :)

More
14 years 5 months ago #9189 by PermeliaOpus
Yay, I'm back!

Okey Dokey then...

Hobbies...

-photography
-drawing
-painting
-wood burning
-singing
-poetry
-dancing
-hiking
-walking

...erm...

Well, those are the hobbies that I like the best.

I suppose I could also mention that I'm addicted to Gaiaonline.com...I know, I'm a nerd.
I can't help it...there are cute wittle avatars and games and anime and whatnot!
>.>

More
14 years 5 months ago #9190 by Envy
Well, I like drawing, painting, hiking and writing poetry too. Favourite place to go hiking?

Wood burning sounds like an interesting hobby. :P Is there more to it or does the name say it all? Never heard that one before.

Oh, and - Lots of us would freely admit we're nerds. No shame here. :ohmy:

Time to create page: 0.333 seconds