Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

A little about me

More
14 years 5 months ago #8919 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:A little about me
so are you angry about turning 32 or living in a sunny town? heheheh glad to meet you, formally, but hey I'm 30 so if your angry about age just think that we get better with age, that way we are like fine wine. Glad you're here!!!

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #9063 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:A little about me
MY ANGERS:
-angry i feel so old at 32
-angry things haven't exactly gone as planned up to this point (didn't make a \"30 yr plan\",so that's my fault)
-angry my government has banned my cigarettes (CLOVES!!!!!)
-angry my financial outlook is keeping me from buying all the wonderful toys i want from Alchemy
-angry I've basically been single since my marriage went down the toilet
-angry my government has banned my cigarettes (CLOVES!!!!!)

...but it does make me feel better to know i'm not the the only 30 something in here (side note: you carry your age well madam ;) ) so thank you for that

More
14 years 5 months ago #9064 by StephenG
I do have to say:

I am very flattered my little introduction has spurred so many replies :) Thank you to one and all for making me feel so welcome... hopefully one day we'll get to know each other better and be \"pen pals\" so to speak,cuz the internet has all but killed the need for mail correspondence.... :blush: : :b :blush: :blush: lush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: blush:

More
14 years 5 months ago #9131 by StephenG
SkieShauphen wrote:

Hello. I'd say welcome but I know you've been here for a while. Although I will say that I have quite a few friends in Tampa...
How's the weather?

thanks for the welcome...yeah , i know i took too long to say hi; BUT i did kinda have a good excuse...
and i look forward to bantering with you in the future...
Be Well

More
14 years 5 months ago #9132 by StephenG
black_magnolia wrote:

@ Stephan: Welcome! ;) If you're trying to put them in your post, then press \"choose\" where the select image file to attach stands, choose your photo, then press the \"img\" button and voila`. I don't know how to explain it any better. :silly:

@ Skie: there is the how to change your profile picture topic, I replied there with the answer to your question. ^^

Thank you again for the help, haven't figured everything out yet, but i'm learning as i go...

And thank you for your welcome. Be Well

More
14 years 5 months ago #9133 by StephenG
anastasia13 wrote:

so are you angry about turning 32 or living in a sunny town? heheheh glad to meet you, formally, but hey I'm 30 so if your angry about age just think that we get better with age, that way we are like fine wine. Glad you're here!!!

Thank you for the kind welcome; I'm glad I'm here as well

regarding the \"getting better with age thing, I feel more like the warranty has run out and I'm starting to fall apart ! LoL :P

Time to create page: 0.260 seconds