Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

A little about me

More
14 years 5 months ago #8494 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:A little about me
No problem guys. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8513 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:A little about me
Hell, I'd like to go. I haven't lived anywhere near an area that had gothic nightclubs...hell, not even nightclubs. Suffice it to say that it's a good thing I never helped get a scene going and started a club. Once word got out in my little town that a nightclub had opened up, people from all over would flock into there and ruin the whole place.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8516 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:A little about me
:P I think personally I'd be quite afraid of living in the USA..Everything's so much bigger and brighter there - Not really this little person's cup of tea.

'Gothic' nightclubs are unheard of around here - It's all neony-raveness instead. :blink:

More
14 years 5 months ago #8527 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:A little about me
Well, also, another bad thing about America is how far spread out everything is. In Europe, you can catch a train or get on a plane and be anywhere else in Europe within 2 hours. In America, a two hour plane flight would barely even get you from Arkansas to Colorado. That's almost 1000 miles. I mean, Texas alone is bigger than each country in Eastern Europe separately!
Many Europeans that come to the states don't realize how big it is and want to take trips all across the country without understanding just how far that is. My aunt and uncle came over from Germany and in one week wanted to visit New Orleans, Dallas, the Grand Canyon, Death Valley, Niagra Falls and Mount Rushmore. It's not possible. They killed two cars just trying to drive from the Grand Canyon to New Orleans and then back to Dallas.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8529 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:A little about me
But it looks so much smaller on the map... Once took a car (with family) from Sweden to France. Almost two days I believe, but we didn't rush it.
Well, at least thanks for enlightening us. Didn't relly know how big it is... not that I'm interested in going there, but fact is always fun.

Welcome btw :silly: We have a few rock nightclubs here in Stockholm, don't think there's something just goth tho... I know there's some bars that have different themes from time to time (some pretty... interesting) but never just goth. It's rock, but in different ways.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 5 months ago #8674 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:A little about me
Tampa's one of the lucky ones: big enough you have sporting events ,concerts ,etc... but small enough to where you don't feel like another ant running. The CASTLE is part of Ybor city... our \"Bar District\"
abar for just about every taste: which is great when you bounce from bar to bar like i do.rock,hip-hop techno,country,goth...all within a few blocks radius...gotta luv it!!!

Time to create page: 0.261 seconds