Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

A little about me

More
14 years 5 months ago #8381 by StephenG
A little about me was created by StephenG
Well, as the screen name implies, my name is Stephen. I turned 32 in October :angry: I live in suny Tampa, FL...I have been an avid Alchemy Gothic fan for years now. I have varied interests, but more often than not i simply enjoy a quiet night at home. musical tastes range from Tori Amos to Sarah Brightman to bands like The Mars Volta and almost all points in between. All in all, I'd say i am not a bad guy to get to know or even hang around with...provided you \"get me\"....So far I am enjoying my time here at this forum and look forward to what may lie ahead...BLESSID BE

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8382 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:A little about me
Hello. I'd say welcome but I know you've been here for a while. Although I will say that I have quite a few friends in Tampa...
How's the weather?

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8394 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:A little about me
weather's ok......do you know what i might be doing wrong with the pics? it won't accept any of my photos :angry:

More
14 years 5 months ago #8395 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:A little about me
You mean profile pics or in the forums or...?
Because I can't find out where to change my profile pic.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #8398 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:A little about me
@ Stephan: Welcome! ;) If you're trying to put them in your post, then press \"choose\" where the select image file to attach stands, choose your photo, then press the \"img\" button and voila`. I don't know how to explain it any better. :silly:

@ Skie: there is the how to change your profile picture topic, I replied there with the answer to your question. ^^

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8416 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:A little about me
AS Skie said, no use welcoming you as you're here for quite a while :cheer: Sunny Florida...is it still sunny and warm in this part of the year? Brrr, 'tis a gloomy onset of winter here, it almost gets me depressed.

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

Time to create page: 0.264 seconds