Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Hi Everyone.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7709 by AcroCake
Replied by AcroCake on topic Re:Hi Everyone.
The Only King Films I've Seen That I Know Are By Him Are The Mist And Shawshank Redemption.
I Like The Mist Because In The Opening Credits, The Main Guy Is Painting A Picture Of Roland Deschain, The Main Character From The Dark Tower Series, YAY
I Love Shawshank Just Because It's Amazing : ]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7710 by AcroCake
The Only King Films I've Seen That I Know Are By Him Are The Mist And Shawshank Redemption.
I Like The Mist Because In The Opening Credits, The Main Guy Is Painting A Picture Of Roland Deschain, The Main Character From The Dark Tower Series, YAY
I Love Shawshank Just Because It's Amazing : ]

More
14 years 6 months ago #7711 by AcroCake
SkieShauphen wrote:

Welcome to our humble home. I wasn't aware there was also a comic for the Dark Tower. How very intriguing. I'll have to look into that. Don't worry, I watched DBZ and played sonic...a LOT when I was younger.

I've Just Learnt How To Quote : ]
The Comics Are EXCELLENT :3 The Artwork Is Awesome And The Story Is Chronological In The Comics. In The Novels Have Flashbacks I Believe And Are Quite Jumpy Time-Wise. That's Why I Want To Finish The Comics Before I Read The Books :3 I Can't Wait!
I Made A Goku Cushion Last Year O.o; And I'm Going To Get A Sonic Hat For Christmas :]
I Haven't Grown Out Of Them Just Yet :blush:

More
14 years 6 months ago #7712 by AcroCake
SkieShauphen wrote:

Wow, you know I've never really thought about looking into author's books about writing. I need to check into that. It would probably improve my writing 10 fold....

It's Really Interesting, Even You're Not A Writer (I'm Only Reading It For The Biography Really ;))

More
14 years 6 months ago #7719 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Hi Everyone.
AcroCake wrote:

P.S. Sorry For All The Capital Letters :<

I'm trying to think what is the best way to make you pay for all these capital letters... Gosh, my eyes are starting to hurt! How can you stand to hold the shift key for every bloody word? Don't answer, it was rethorical. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7722 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Hi Everyone.
I Can't Believe Anyone Would Do Such A Thing.

Meaning comes from within.

Time to create page: 0.314 seconds