Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Hi Everyone.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7723 by AcroCake
Replied by AcroCake on topic Re:Hi Everyone.
Oh, hush you guys :P
No more caps all the time, I promise :]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7726 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Hi Everyone.
Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy it here! And I also thank you for dropping the initial caps!

All you aspiring writers should check out Danse Macabre, by Stephen King. It's a history of horror fiction (from all forms of media, not just books), and I believe it's based on a series of lectures that King did. Lots of quotes from various works, which are great to inspire you to read/watch something you might not have checked out otherwise.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7729 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Hi Everyone.
Thanks Morgana. I must look into that as well.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7744 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Hi Everyone.
Welcome AcroCake! I'm also glad you dropped the caps but, your first posts were difficult to read :lol: I used to read some manga too but do not remeber the name of the characters. One was with a blue cat and the other with a girl with yellow eyes and blue hair :lol: So, where exactly are you from and how is it there?

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 6 months ago #7764 by AcroCake
Replied by AcroCake on topic Re:Hi Everyone.
Zenith wrote:

Welcome AcroCake! I'm also glad you dropped the caps but, your first posts were difficult to read :lol: I used to read some manga too but do not remeber the name of the characters. One was with a blue cat and the other with a girl with yellow eyes and blue hair :lol: So, where exactly are you from and how is it there?

I'm from the North-West of England, United Kingdom.
It's quite nice here I suppose, but British weather is infamously unpredictable :P
You live in Romania? My college has a Romanian Exchange Programme but I didn't sign up for it this year..

More
14 years 6 months ago #7769 by Nox Aeterna
Replied by Nox Aeterna on topic Re:Hi Everyone.
AcroCake wrote:

Zenith wrote:

I'm from the North-West of England, United Kingdom.
It's quite nice here I suppose, but British weather is infamously unpredictable :P
You live in Romania? My college has a Romanian Exchange Programme but I didn't sign up for it this year..

I hope one day to know these places :blink:

Time to create page: 0.284 seconds