Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Nox

More
14 years 6 months ago #7648 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:Nox
Most of the attraction to bass is that it's easier to practice because with drums you can't play at night or even in the evening. But bass obviously has adjustable volume... I think it's nice to play something else but still with a drummer's mentality; it means you sound a bit unique when you play. And bass is a natural progression from drums because they're both rhythm instruments that go together nicely.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7650 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Nox
Yes, indeed they do. In fact I was told once that the Bass is the link between the drums and the rhythm guitar

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7659 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Nox
Welcome dear! It's good to see another cooking enthusiast amongst our brethren. Perhaps you have a recipe or two to share? We actually do have a recipe thread in the general forum which I think is definitely in need of a resurrection . . .

More
14 years 6 months ago #7665 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Nox
Yes, speaking of cooking. Would anyone know a good place to start learning the trade? I was thinking about working for some restaurants and seeing if they would train me. I've asked my g-rents to teach me several times but they just never give me the heads up for dinner.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7676 by Nox Aeterna
Replied by Nox Aeterna on topic Re:Nox
cemwerewolf wrote:

Welcome dear! It's good to see another cooking enthusiast amongst our brethren. Perhaps you have a recipe or two to share? We actually do have a recipe thread in the general forum which I think is definitely in need of a resurrection . . .

Thanks for the welcome.
I tell you that most of my recipes are personal and have no prescription, are many things, but I will organize it and tell you

More
14 years 6 months ago #7677 by Nox Aeterna
Replied by Nox Aeterna on topic Re:Nox
SkieShauphen wrote:

Yes, speaking of cooking. Would anyone know a good place to start learning the trade? I was thinking about working for some restaurants and seeing if they would train me. I've asked my g-rents to teach me several times but they just never give me the heads up for dinner.

When you have free time, get to cook just for you, so go wrong, and little by little you will fall better, it's a start

Time to create page: 0.318 seconds