Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Nox

More
14 years 6 months ago #7604 by Nox Aeterna
Nox was created by Nox Aeterna
Hello my name is Marco
I'm 27 years old, I live with my parents and my cat; I finish my university studies and work in an office but it is so bored and I am very tired, I plan to retire and devote myself to a personal project with my beautiful girlfriend who supports me, we're together a year and half ago or so and I love her a lot, we are learning to dance tango.
I play the drums, not like an expert but I do the best I can, I love this, music is an important part of my life, every time I listen to music, I like many genres, such as black, raw black, goth, ebm, dark, new wave, viking .....
I like horror and suspense books, my favorite food is spaghetti and I enjoy cooking too.
Bye and best wishes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7613 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Nox
Welcome to the forum!
Can you give me some names for \"raw black\" (I assume) metal bands? I never came across such a term for a sub-genre.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7614 by Nox Aeterna
Replied by Nox Aeterna on topic Re:Nox
black_magnolia wrote:

Welcome to the forum!
Can you give me some names for \"raw black\" (I assume) metal bands? I never came across such a term for a sub-genre.

Thank you
I recommend you groups like: Hayras, Hiver Noir, Kapein, Exanimus

More
14 years 6 months ago #7615 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:Nox
Hi Nox, welcome to the forum. You sound awesome! :laugh: I play drums too, they're easily the best instrument. And I love spaghetti!

More
14 years 6 months ago #7622 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Nox
Ah I think I've heard of Exanimus.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7630 by Nox Aeterna
Replied by Nox Aeterna on topic Re:Nox
Aftermidnight wrote:

Hi Nox, welcome to the forum. You sound awesome! :laugh: I play drums too, they're easily the best instrument. And I love spaghetti!

Thans
The drums and spaghetti are the best :lol: jeje, how long ago do you play the drums?

Time to create page: 0.271 seconds