Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Behold! The Nightmare...

More
14 years 5 months ago #7841 by Nox Aeterna
the idea of selling AG products

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #7879 by 2girls1corpse
But it's just a dream!!!

More
14 years 5 months ago #7892 by Nox Aeterna
Sorry, I thought it was operational :S

More
14 years 5 months ago #7894 by PlatoWalking
I noticed you said there was a small number of potential clients for AG products. I live in the midwest of the USA. I happen to live in IL down state (Not even close to Chicago) where it is nothing but country. The joke around these parts is that we live 50 miles from anywhere because it is 50 miles to Springfield IL and 50 miles to Saint Louis MO. There is no where in the area that sells anything like AG so we would have to go to one of the mentioned cities. How ever there is a lot of sub/counter culture folks on the prarrie. I admit they are still the minority how ever there is enough that should a store carry such products in this area they would do quite well. One local tobac supplier started carrying hookahs and quickly he could not keep shisha or hookahs in stock. No there is several shops that carry hookahs and shisha. Pretty amazing for a region that has tractor pulls and rodeos. :P The point being is that even small populated areas have more of us \"freaks\" then you probably notice, we are just spread out over a larger area. I have to make a 24+ mile round trip just to go to the grocery store, people in low populated areas are used to driving distance to shop. Keep that in mind before dismissing stock such products as AG.

More
14 years 5 months ago #7938 by 2girls1corpse
The store is operational

More
14 years 5 months ago #8030 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Behold! The Nightmare...
PlatoWalking wrote:

I noticed you said there was a small number of potential clients for AG products. I live in the midwest of the USA. I happen to live in IL down state (Not even close to Chicago) where it is nothing but country. The joke around these parts is that we live 50 miles from anywhere because it is 50 miles to Springfield IL and 50 miles to Saint Louis MO. There is no where in the area that sells anything like AG so we would have to go to one of the mentioned cities. How ever there is a lot of sub/counter culture folks on the prarrie. I admit they are still the minority how ever there is enough that should a store carry such products in this area they would do quite well. One local tobac supplier started carrying hookahs and quickly he could not keep shisha or hookahs in stock. No there is several shops that carry hookahs and shisha. Pretty amazing for a region that has tractor pulls and rodeos. :P The point being is that even small populated areas have more of us \"freaks\" then you probably notice, we are just spread out over a larger area. I have to make a 24+ mile round trip just to go to the grocery store, people in low populated areas are used to driving distance to shop. Keep that in mind before dismissing stock such products as AG.

I totally agree with this! You'd be amazed at how many so-called \"freaks\" live in the rural areas. I think the reason that it seems as though there aren't any, is because we don't dare show our true faces for fear of reprisals. I'd probably be burned at the stake in the area where I grew up, if people there knew my true self.

OK, so that's a bit of an exaggeration, but I don't think by much...

Time to create page: 0.255 seconds