Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Me, myself, and my schizophrenia

More
14 years 6 months ago #6543 by SkieShauphen
Let us hope so. By the way...would anyone happen to know the best way to 'draw Goths out of the coffin' so to speak. I need some friends around here and I've only seen some Goths around here once before and it was several years ago. So far I've only come up with one way to get in touch with them; the Interwebs and it's not going too well.

Meaning comes from within.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6560 by black_magnolia
Welcome to the forum!
I think it's better that they call you baby-bat then emo, for example. With baby-bat they acknowledge you're one of them but just younger - they were once also baby-bats! ^^ (and I agree that the term baby-bat is of newer date)
On the way of getting Goths out of their coffins, don't burden your mind with this. If your goal is to make friends, be open to all and you will find friends and between them there will also be Goths. It's a mystery for me, but always when I try to find something, it always \"escapes\", but when I'm not searching it finds me on it's own. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6574 by CorpseQueen
I agree - you can't choose your friends when you don't have any, so to speak. The more you get the more you will find that have the same interests as you, or that will show you new ways.

Really, I'm more nerd then goth. I dress in black, sure, but it's all for my own. 'Real' goths would probably just be scary, at least the female ones. I just don't go very well with those... guys are so much easier, as they mostly (pretty much always) have some interest in common with me. Videogames, books, thoughts...
For me, the hardest part is finding someone to play with, or someone to study with (math and science and such), and most of them I have to play with I have gained trough friends I don't really like and don't share an interest with. So, get a sorts of friends, and see them as pathways :)

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 6 months ago #6595 by SkieShauphen
Thanks a million. I can associate with that. Nearly all of my life if I try and get something for myself it usually escapes me. But other things are just handed to me in a way. I'm very open minded and I love making friends in all groups and nature. Anyone will do really. I just hope I can make some real friends like I had back in AR. I grew up with those guys and we all pretty much molded together. But when I really think about it...I only knew those guys for 10 years. It seems like forever...

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6657 by anastasia13
Skie, I can't really say that you have balls because I can't tell if your male or not, but I like it...you set your levels high....F**K those who call you names and look down on you....well I have said that a time or two....ballsy..I am still chuckling...anyway I'm in Texas. I might be up there in Denver to visit family...that depends on the job front or not...

glad your here...hey I am 30...age is just a number...I know people that are your age that have more experiences than I, even for being older than them. So it is really who you are that shines through any age...don't worry about anyone calling you names here...you are our brother...regardless.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6693 by black_magnolia
anastasia13 wrote:

Skie, I can't really say that you have balls because I can't tell if your male or not

He's a guy! :P when you go to his profile page, it's written in the contact box. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.334 seconds