Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Me, myself, and my schizophrenia

More
14 years 6 months ago #6703 by CorpseQueen
... and still you called him brother... ;)

I have it pretty easy with people calling me things... They usually don't bother doing anything else then look, and if they do say something I wont probably get it anyway... There have been times people have said things, things you have to think about first, and I just smile and say 'thanks' or 'okey' and walk on... and then I realize they actually said something bad. And then I don't think more about it, because my reaction had to confuse them more :silly:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6720 by SkieShauphen
Thanks Magnolia. :P

Cool, I was born in Texas and I moved up here like twice, but this time I'm here to stay. I've got family in Denver too. :ohmy:

And yeah, that's really my mentality of life. I don't really take shit and it depends on the type of shit as to whether or not I'll retaliate with my own shit. Most things I just shrug off. It's a gift and a curse. Everyone says that I'm a good people person...but I really do hate people, at least the ones I can't get along with. I'm just really good at hiding the way I feel. I can be super pissed off and turn around with the biggest smile and still hand you your latte' and sandwich, lolz

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8530 by CorpseQueen
Think I'd rather be the one to spit in their latte and then turn to them with a big smile... or just do something even worse in my mind. Usually works good enough.

The good thing about me is that I rarely understand if someone is being mean to me. Sure if they hit me in the face, but if they try to be smart or something... I just don't think that way. Not sure if it's good or bad, but I rarely meet someone that want me harm in any way. Or is it just that I never get it...?

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 5 months ago #9147 by StephenG
IT OCCURRED TO ME THAT I HAD NOT PROPERLY THANKED YOU FOR WELCOMING ME INTO THE GROUP AROUND HERE....
WASN'T TRYING TO BE RUDE, JUST THINK I WAS A LITTLE TIMID ABOUT MAKING CONVERSATION WITH PPL (KINDA A WALLFLOWER (A 6 FOOT 3, 265 POUND WALLFLOWER, but anyway)
Looking forward to bumping into you on here from time to time and bantering with you.
Be Well

Time to create page: 0.235 seconds