Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

a gaze within

More
14 years 6 months ago #6176 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:a gaze within
@ zenith - i come from iasi ...how about you ?
@aftermidnight- thank you for that i also like architecture , but i could have only chosen 1 course to take :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6185 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:a gaze within
I'm from Alexandria. Pretty far from Iasi. I've never been to Iasi sadly.

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 6 months ago #6236 by morphea3107
wow..it is pretty far ....i'm sorry to say that i haven't been to alexandria either....but at least we are closer on this forum ;)

More
14 years 6 months ago #6404 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:a gaze within
I guess we are. Are you still in Romania now?
I moved to Bucharest because of university. I'm having a hard time adjusting to the city.

Since I've never been to Iasi and I would lke to go visit one day, could you recommend me some places worth visiting? (especially bars :laugh: )

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 6 months ago #6493 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:a gaze within
I would give a finger to visit Romania someday and I believe you about living there. Most people I meet that have lived in foreign countries (to U.S.A.) say that they much prefer America over their home-towns. Strange...seeing as I've lived here all of my life and I really wish I could move to Europe. I guess everyone truly hates where they grow up. Too many bad memories or something of the sort.

Honestly I'd love to meet you sometime. You sound like someone I could get along great with. You should move to Colorado (U.S.) Then we could become better acquainted.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6842 by morphea3107
@zenith ....
no , i left romania , and i currently am in worcester uk , because of uni as well...
as for the bars :-?..hmm....u could try the Rockoteca (which is in the centre of the city )...or Taverna ( if you want a cool beer or warm wine and good music)...

Time to create page: 0.286 seconds