Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

a gaze within

More
14 years 6 months ago #6017 by morphea3107
a gaze within was created by morphea3107
my name is stephanie, or if you want , stephy ....but most people call me morph.. i am 19 of age yet i dont seem so young , because of how i think and act ...i graduated waldorf highschool in romania ( where i am from) and i am currently studying in england at the university of worcester . i chose to study forensics , yet i am a very artistic person . i love to write , paint, photograph , design and so on. but i also love studying killers, and i thought , why not make my hobby my profession.
i love english and american culture , and i simply loath romania ( great place to visit , but never to live there) after i finish my studies i dont know where i will go , probably remain here , but , i will never go back there to work.
i love rain , storms ,snow...i love nature , but i am not a tree hugger.
one of the things i hate the most is hypocrisy , after that stupidity and fakeness. in music taste i listen to black/viking/doom/ gothic/death/pagan metal. in my spare time i read ( a loooot), and my preffered genres are horror , psychological, philosophical .
i think that this is enough for now....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6021 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:a gaze within
Any books you whish to recommend? :silly:

Myself I'm more into sci-fi, and guess that's because those Halo-books I started reading, then found a writer that writes... very good sci-fi. He's my favorite :blush: Right now reading the last books I got that he's written, but there are and will be more, so it's cool.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 6 months ago #6023 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:a gaze within
i have a lot of things to recommend ....what sci-fi books can u recommend me? :) :laugh: ...i like sci-fi but i never read anything that was like great ...u know what i mean ...

More
14 years 6 months ago #6119 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:a gaze within
3 of the four Halo-based books I've read have been great, but because the writer Eric Nylund has been the one to write them. He's written Signal to Noise and A Signal Shattered, which are both great. May call him my favorite writer...

Reading something from Alastair Reynolds atm, which is also pretty nice. Both of these writers actually make the world (worlds, w/e) they write about look real - like something our race could evolve into and beyond. That's one reason I like them, because I can see those stories as future. Which might be a bit bad, but still... :silly:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 6 months ago #6140 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:a gaze within
Since you're romanian like myself, I want to ask you which part of RO do you come from? :laugh:

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 6 months ago #6154 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:a gaze within
I can honestly say you seem really interesting.. If that's not a strange thing to say? I was planning to study forensics for a career till I got into architecture, so it's still nice to see someone else is giving it a go.

Time to create page: 0.303 seconds