Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Sheep in the big city

More
14 years 7 months ago #6036 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:Sheep in the big city
Very beautiful pictures!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #6070 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Sheep in the big city
Thank you everyone for complimenting my pics, but I can't really take all the credit for them, it's my best friend who made them so awesome.

cemwerewolf wrote:

The composition is breathtaking. Is the photographer something of a pro or just a gifted individual? I would very much like to see some of your artwork. Is there a certain style you do or is it whatever comes to you in the moment?

Well, the photographer is my best friend and she is quite talented, but only when she's in the right mood. I guess mood matters a lot when it comes to creating. This summer we did some photoshoots in places we usualy hang out or go play badminton.
Well, my works aren't too astounding, They're quite childish and naive in most respects but that's what I love most about them. I'll put some pics of them here.

these are just a few, if you really want to see more do tell, or visit my myspace page, I have it on my AG forum profile, I think

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by Zenith. Reason: spelling

More
14 years 7 months ago #6078 by anastasia13
How much for the ocean/moon one? The first one, I love it!!!!!!!!

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 7 months ago #6079 by Zenith
anastasia13 wrote:

How much for the ocean/moon one? The first one, I love it!!!!!!!!

Wow, I must say I'm part shocked part dumbfounded that you like it so much.It's my personal favourite as well. It realy comes as a surprise, I have never actually considered selling them becuase I never thought anybody will like them so much that they'd be willing to pay for them...so allow me a moment to exit this state of shock :cheer:

More
14 years 7 months ago #6080 by anastasia13
No problem Zenith....I love art...I have tons of art books back home in Minnesota...I love that it kind of has the Van Gogh feel, but then it doesn't....I just love it...

Oh I do charcoal sketches...I actually am quite good, but I never say that I am that artistic, because what I like and others pay for are way totally different!!!

Your welcome.... :lol:

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 7 months ago #6081 by Zenith
Really? I sure would like to see some of your sketches :kiss:

Time to create page: 0.402 seconds