Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Sheep in the big city

More
14 years 7 months ago #6082 by anastasia13
Thank you, I will have my mother take photos of them and send them to me, most of my work is at home in Minnesota. I didn't take all my stuff with me when I moved to Texas...

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6092 by cemwerewolf
You sell yourself short my dear. Your artwork is quite lovely. I have found most recently that no matter how amateurish you think your work is, there is always someone out there who truly appreciates your artistic expression.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6100 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Sheep in the big city
thank you, cemwerewolf, you're far too kind! :)

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 6 months ago #6494 by SkieShauphen
Beautiful pictures. Very 'nature' oriented. You seem pretty from a distance. Sometime, you should post close-ups so we can all see your pretty little face. I see beauty in most things as well, especially in the landscapes of cities, rock formations in the mountains, and the way creatures look in death.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #6509 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Sheep in the big city
Thank you very much, SkieShauphen, you're too kind. I think of myself as pretty strictly from a distance, close-ups frighten me.

insects and animals seem to love me, they always get attached to me :D
I also find there is beauty in death, but a profound and sombre beauty that many do not undersand.

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by Zenith.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6523 by SkieShauphen
Nice. You're actually not too bad with a camera. Wish I could say the same. I'd be a camera whore if I had a good camera and the knowledge on how to take good pictures.

Meaning comes from within.

Time to create page: 0.296 seconds