Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Morgana

More
14 years 6 months ago #6694 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Morgana
Hi Anastasia... too bad about the divorce. Hopefully you can find a decent guy who is worthy of your company now though. About the cars... I have a 1969 Chevelle Malibu, and my husband has a 1969 Oldmobile Cutlass... not sure if I have any pics to post, but I'll see.

I tend to go on reading benders and forget to sleep! I'll pick up a book \"just for a few minutes\" after I go to bed, and end up reading for 3 hours and being totally sleepy the next day. But I always want to see what happens next, so it's hard to put the book down.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6704 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Morgana
I kinda did that yesterday... started reading a new book I got some time ago and just didn't dare to start with, and it was much better then I'd thought (the third in series, and so far the best, tho I haven't read much) so I read for about 2 hours and missed True Blood... kinda mad, but I can view it online, so guess it's not that bad after all... just gotta remember veiwing it before it gets taken down again. That's the problem with me and movies; if I got them, I'll never view them, because I can always 'do that later'...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 6 months ago #6718 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Morgana
That never happens to me. I like to eat and read at the same time. That's when I'm relaxed, or if I have a cigarette while on a park bench with a book or something. Ahhh...the life.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7716 by AcroCake
Replied by AcroCake on topic Re:Morgana
I Met My Boyfriend In HighSchool 2 Years Ago
I Hope We Stay Together For As Long As You Have Been With Your Husband :]

More
14 years 6 months ago #7728 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Morgana
AcroCake wrote:

I Met My Boyfriend In HighSchool 2 Years Ago
I Hope We Stay Together For As Long As You Have Been With Your Husband :]

Thanks, good luck to you! If he's the right one for you, you shouldn't have too much trouble.

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #9130 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:Morgana
IT OCCURRED TO ME THAT I HAD NOT PROPERLY THANKED YOU FOR WELCOMING ME INTO THE GROUP AROUND HERE....
WASN'T TRYING TO BE RUDE, JUST THINK I WAS A LITTLE TIMID ABOUT MAKING CONVERSATION WITH PPL (KINDA A WALLFLOWER (A 6 FOOT 3, 265 POUND WALLFLOWER, but anyway)
Since you have been so nice to help me learn how to use this system, I feel comfortable enough to extend a welcome and my gratitude to vou
Blessid Be :cheer:
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by StephenG. Reason: typo

Time to create page: 0.269 seconds