Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Morgana

More
14 years 5 months ago #9155 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Morgana
StephenG wrote:

IT OCCURRED TO ME THAT I HAD NOT PROPERLY THANKED YOU FOR WELCOMING ME INTO THE GROUP AROUND HERE....
WASN'T TRYING TO BE RUDE, JUST THINK I WAS A LITTLE TIMID ABOUT MAKING CONVERSATION WITH PPL (KINDA A WALLFLOWER (A 6 FOOT 3, 265 POUND WALLFLOWER, but anyway)
Since you have been so nice to help me learn how to use this system, I feel comfortable enough to extend a welcome and my gratitude to vou
Blessid Be :cheer:

You're very welcome StephenG... glad I was able to help you. I'm usually the one yelling for help with tech issues, so that was a nice change!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11716 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Morgana
Happy Birthday!!! Hope yours was better then mine! :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11721 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Morgana
black_magnolia wrote:

Happy Birthday!!! Hope yours was better then mine! :silly:

Happy Birthday to you too!

I'm totally ignoring mine, as usual. I answered the phone when my mom called, but not since then (gotta love call display!) The best thing about today was that I'm off work because of the holiday, so I slept until 10:30, instead of waking to the alarm at 6:20 am.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11790 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Morgana
Glad for you! :) I had to study sociology for my exam... Bloody boring. But was happy to see that besides 5 text messages all the others decided to spam my facebook wall, so I'll just copy paste a \"thank you\". XD

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.246 seconds