Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Morgana

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #5509 by Morgana
Morgana was created by Morgana
Well, I guess it's about time I formally introduced myself.

My real name is Lisa, and I live in Nova Scotia, on the East coast of Canada. I'm married to a wonderful guy who I started dating in high school... married for 9 years, but together almost 20. We have one cat, but are happily child-free otherwise. We each have an old muscle car, and like to spend nice summer days going for long drives... taking turns as to which car we take.

I'm a Capricorn (36 soon... eep!), and would describe myself as Wiccan/Pagan. I'm very much a solitary, and not terribly organized about my rituals. I do manage something on the Sabbats, but otherwise it's more just a general feeling of spirituality, and connectedness with the natural world.

Like most of us here, I like horror movies, especially some of the early, silent ones. I listen to rock and heavy metal music, and I read voraciously. I'm sure I've posted my favourites on these subjects in other topics, so I'll not repeat myself.

I work at an office job, spending all day on a computer. This is one of the few sites that I find interesting enough to check in my spare time. I also do home-reno/craft projects, and I'm trying to learn about gardening... with limited success, so far. I work out somewhat consistently, doing yoga and weight-lifting. I do cardio as well, but don't enjoy it nearly as much.
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by Morgana.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5513 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Morgana
Books are good. Reading has been proved being better for the mind, in every way, then computers and other screens. And I like books :blush: more then I read them unfortunately... but I believe that's about to cahnce, again. Read at least one chapter each day, depending on my mood and so on.

I believe I got a special connection to the nature as well, so understand you in that, tho I've never been much for spirituality. I leave that to those like you B)

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 6 months ago #6500 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Morgana
Good to see that you have your life together. One day I hope to be in that position; living life with a lover and no children. Happy as can be really. Too bad I have no heart with which to love...

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6573 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Morgana
Thanks! Although most of the time, it doesn't really seem like I have my life together all that well... but things could always be worse, I suppose.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6596 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Morgana
True you are. Life can always get worse, so be praised by what you have now! :D

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6654 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Morgana
Hi Lisa...your not older than me by much, but it is so cool that we all seem to click regardless our age...I just wondered if you thought the same....Whooooo post your car...my dream car is a 1969 red ragtop mustang...original...tan top...the purr of the engine!!! anyway cool beans..congrates on being happy with your man...I alas have not been that fortunate...going thru divorce....

glad your here...I like the way you think!! reading everything in site..do you get on reading benders and forget to eat? until the book is done!!!!

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Time to create page: 0.312 seconds