Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

About a girl...

More
14 years 6 months ago #5212 by CorpseQueen
About a girl... was created by CorpseQueen
A 19year-old girl, from Sweden... a little big country up north. We're totally 9million inhabitants, on a very big landmass compared to our population (London has more people then we do). And we're pretty important - for a few years, when USA and Sovjet tried to make nuclear weapons, we made airplanes, and therefore become the biggest and best army in the world. In the world. And we passed the 9mil line a few years ago.
So I'm a bit proud to live here. Even tho it's not perfect. We got Abba and some other very famous people as well... just a to say.

Studying now, basic so I can continue study later, but not sure I will. I'm a writer, and how can I ever even seriously start writing those great and epic stories I got inside my mind, if I never focus 100% on them? So maybe I'll go this year, got everything good, and then just write. Maybe get a job, and write.

Fantasy/horror mostly. I love madness, to write from inside a mad min is just... beautiful. They're mostly what you'd call evil, but I also give you the chance to judge for youself. What do you believe evil? What makes evil? And so on.

I love animals as well. Always have, and always will. And I know my way around them as well, around most animals, and I generally don't fear any of them.

And of course, if you believe this post to lack vital information, just tell me :blush:

[Immigration done!]

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5379 by GriM
Replied by GriM on topic Re:About a girl...
I imagine it would be pretty good living in Sweden as there is not so many people there, making the cities less crowded, which HAS to be good. Best army in the world? Now that's debatable :P.
Seeing as you like animals, have you considered training to be a Vet? You could write in your spare time whilst and after training. It could be a good idea, as you'll be tired after training hard, so it will be easier you to relax and focus 100% whilst writing.
What is evil? Dictionaries say: morally wrong or bad; immoral, marked by anger, irritability, irascibility, etc. Surley by those definitions EVERYONE would have been evil at some point in their lives - But then, how can 'good' flciker to evil and then back? Surley that defies what it is to be 'good'.
I could go on for a while, I'll leaves this open ( Another Topic Maybe? ).

More
14 years 6 months ago #5385 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:About a girl...
Hello dear corpsequeen. I believe it is a little belated to welcome you to this forum as I have others since you are a goddess of posting. :)

I too know the frustration of not being able to focus on your writing. I have many wonderful tales (at least I seem to think so) swirling about in my mind but there is so little time in my schedule to get them down on paper. If you manage to take the time and write almost as a full time job you shall forever have my envy.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5424 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:About a girl...
I've only been here for exactly 2 months - I believe you can say welcome, or at least hi :silly:

I don't like the central station (yes, we only got one), because it's crowded. I avoid it, always, at rushhour. And I do not want to know how it's like in other cities, if it's like this here... :huh:

Strongest army then. For a few years. Admitt, that's cool, for a country like this... and with evil, sure, you're free to start a discussion about it. I don't believe in evil or good, and I guess it shows of in my works. They may be bad, but there's reason behind it, if you whish to see it.

Thought about being a vet, but nah... nothing for me. Thought about working at a Zoo, but well, too far away. I rather have a few animals, or at least one, of my own. A friend that doesn't crave anything I can't give, some company when I don't feel like being with humans.

And writing, who said it wasn't exausting? To write real good is really hard when you're not used to it, but the more you train the better and easier it goes. In spring I was as tired from writing two good pages as from working out... now it works mostly fine :blush: So I believe I could pull it trough, if I just wheren't so lazy... well, it's easier to play games then write :huh:

More
14 years 6 months ago #5472 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:About a girl...
I know all about Sweden, and I have always wanted to visit there. A few years ago (well, in 2001-2002) we had an exchange student from Visby live with us for a year. He now lives in Stockholm finishing his education. We learned everything you could ever want to know about Sweden during that year. We keep promising to go visit him, but he has been back here 3 times, and we still have not been to Sweden. How sad! Hopefully soon, though...

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5512 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:About a girl...
Then I advice you to get here in spring of autumn. Summer is either blazing hot or rainy, like a famous swedish song once said: \"most of it rains away\".

And in winter we may not have much snow, but we get it all at once. During one weekend the world seems to stand still, as nothing works (especailly not the busses or trains, they always believe that there would be now snow this year...), and then the snow dissapears. Interesting cycle, don't you think? I'd rather have a bit of snow all winter... it's been 3 or 4 christmas without any snow now.

Time to create page: 0.261 seconds