Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

this is me

More
14 years 6 months ago #6496 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:this is me
Sounds like the story of my life. I'm looking for a job that I'm happy with but will also pay the bills. It's tough but I'm determined. Wish I could travel the world though. It would be the greatest to just drop everything and go on a round trip across the globe. :D

Meaning comes from within.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6655 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:this is me
True true, but you could send a chapter so I could at least gush...I am a writer too...I am very negative toward people who steal others peoples works...I do not like having anyone copy my work or try and pass a idea off as theirs when it was mine. I would never take your works...I love my ideas way too much for that too happen.. I am always open and appreciate anything...I like constructive criticism because it makes me a better writer and I posted a poem too, but I don't think anyone read it?

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6656 by anastasia13
SkieShauphen wrote:

Sounds like the story of my life. I'm looking for a job that I'm happy with but will also pay the bills. It's tough but I'm determined. Wish I could travel the world though. It would be the greatest to just drop everything and go on a round trip across the globe. :D

I was in the Navy for 6 years, I paid to go through Europe on my own, working hard, but then I went to Asia with the Navy....It was truly an experience...I know the feeling though...trying to find something your good at and love at the same time. I really wish I could get published. I rather write than be a corporate sheep...no offense to those who work in offices...it just isn't for me... I became a split person in the military because they never care how you feel, you have to do your job...I couldn't have a bad hair day...I finally had to partion my mind and myself for work from my real life...I felt like I wore a mask that showed what a wonderfully cheerful person I was...a huge lie...then I go home and pass out from sheer exhaustion...I went out in black clothes on off duty hours, in the middle of Texas 115 degree heat and people look at me funny...not my fault I like black, red, and blue sometimes...anyway I feel ur pain too...

I want to go to Croatia(Pula looks gorgeous Laura!!), London England, Belgium, back to Heidleburg Germany, and Rome or Siggonella Italy, Perth and Sydney Australia, anywhere in New Zealand, Egypt, and Jamaica, Oslo Norway too (I am part Norweigan and Belgium)...before I die....hehhehe I have Viking decendants!!hahahah

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6722 by SkieShauphen
Gosh..all you lucky people. I've been stuck here in the states. I wish we had some good landmarks. Unfortunately most people who haven't been to the U.S. don't understand how BIG it really is here. Everything is so far apart. I nearly died when I visited Germany. I loved it so much. Europe was my prime living area. Everyone is so close and you could just take a 3 day weekend and go visit Italy if you wanted! That kind of stuff doesn't happen in the U.S. You need weeks off if you want to visit any other place in any other state. Suckz
Anastasia..where's your poem at? I'd like to read it. I may not be able to write books or poetry very well but I'm a great critic!

More
14 years 6 months ago #6781 by anastasia13
here Skie

War Within
By S.L. Simpson

My dreams fight fervently with my past
Knowledge is my basic battle tool
I could halt my struggle at last
If anyone crossed me they'd be a fool

The war rages on within my soul
I am tortured as it slowly increases
The turn of the tide will show
My face will show if it lessens or ceases

Mysteriously misplaced lost in time
I hide in the deep vortex of night
My dreams are going to be mine
Not losing the twisting fight

Into the night lost so far away
I slip from this world never found again
Never touched by the light of day
To halt any of my War Within

When were you in Germany? I loved Lichenstein, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Netherlands, of course Pern, Salzburg, Hiedleburg, Munich, and other places...I got the coolest picture of a german shepard dog in Germany hahahahha so Ironic....

I have been to some of the places on my list already, but I want to go back...I loved it there so much...I miss it. Man the castles and the stories alone had me drooling...

Anastasia

More
14 years 6 months ago #6870 by SkieShauphen
I think I went back in 2005...not really sure at the moment. I just woke up. Cool song, wish I had speakers so I could go listen to it. :P

We traveled a lot in Germany but the only real places I enjoyed were Munich, Darmstatd, and Berlin. Fun, fun. I can't wait to go back. But I'd like to speak fluent German before I go again.

Time to create page: 0.264 seconds