Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

this is me

More
14 years 6 months ago #6912 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:this is me
black_magnolia wrote:

It was some two years ago, visited Heidelberg but just for 2 days as it was on my way back from Bruxelles.
I've been planing for some time now to go to Leipzig to WGT, but always there's some other stuff that gets in the way. :(
Oh, and I forgot I was in the Czech Republic! :blush: Have to go back to Prague one day - it's such a beautiful city! :)

Prague looks gorgeous and I want to go!!!

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6914 by anastasia13
SkieShauphen wrote:

I think I went back in 2005...not really sure at the moment. I just woke up. Cool song, wish I had speakers so I could go listen to it. :P

We traveled a lot in Germany but the only real places I enjoyed were Munich, Darmstatd, and Berlin. Fun, fun. I can't wait to go back. But I'd like to speak fluent German before I go again.

???My poem is a song?

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6918 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:this is me
Oh, nvm. My computer didn't load up the poem when I first looked at it and I thought it was a youtube link or something trying to load. I figured it was a song. But now I actually got to read it. Nice

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6925 by anastasia13
SkieShauphen wrote:

Oh, nvm. My computer didn't load up the poem when I first looked at it and I thought it was a youtube link or something trying to load. I figured it was a song. But now I actually got to read it. Nice

oh maybe a server issue...Thank you...I have many brooding poetry...I wrote that one when I was 9 years old...I actually wrote most of my poetry when I was younger and my books now that I am older...I still have one out for publication and they still have it so maybe this will be my chance... whooohooo

Anastasia

More
14 years 6 months ago #6928 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:this is me
Makes me wish I was better at writing poetry. I've only written a couple of things because I don't get a strand of enlightenment very often. They are few and far between.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7049 by anastasia13
nothing wrong with that skie, some writers only have a few works in their lives...sometimes posthumus is where publication is...I don't want to die before my book is published tho...I doubt many do..

Anastasia

Time to create page: 0.287 seconds