Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

this is me

More
14 years 6 months ago #5130 by anastasia13
this is me was created by anastasia13
Single white female, 30. I live in Fort Worth Texas. I love all sorts of dark things, surprisingly enough I didn't become a mortician. So I'm an unpublished writer, trying to make it, and I just gratuated from Columbia College (University, but that was taken) I got my Bachelors in Criminal Justice Administration (crime is dark, well the mind of a criminal anyway). I love Vikings NFL football, since I was a child. I love NHL Hockey (Stars team).

I love to try new things, meet new people. A Gemini, birthday June 1. I love to travel. Stay home, go out whatever suits me. Making plans is fine if it is in concrete and have tickets for plane flights etc....other than that plans that fail make me very disapointed. I have traveled the world. Still so many places I want to go before I die. I have been married for 4 years...he cheated on me with a guy. We are going through divorce. I lost my apartment and the economy sucks so I haven't gotten a job with my new degree...I am trying.. I have two cats to care for and my friend is letting me stay at his house because he is like my psuedo-dad. My family lives in Minnesota and I live in Texas. One day my luck will change and I will have my job that I love and a place of my own.. Maybe a good man as a husband one day.

I am going to go read now...I have one from my friend about weres..looks good.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5363 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:this is me
I love hockey too. So you are from Minnesota, did you follow the Northstars to Texas? That's a true hockey fan!

My local team is the Capitals, though. Season starts TOMORROW for us!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5982 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:this is me
I am from Minnesota and followed the Northstars to Stars (Modano) by chance. The Navy stationed me in Texas which is great for me. I am out of Navy now and just got done with college. We are losing...2 losses and 2 weeks off for Winter Olympics...!!! Arggg

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5987 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:this is me
Sports, any of it, for me is like a meal without meat... haven't understood the point yet ;)

I'm also gonna be a writer, atm I'm only writing novells, but that's because I'm still young and don't wanna write down my main-story when I'm not at my best. Well, you can always get better, but I just want to get a little bit more comfortable with actually finishing a story, even a short one, before I try someone more serious. Got one novell finished - yey! Finally! :silly:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 6 months ago #5989 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:this is me
My book Soul's Wish 84,000 words...I hope that it does get picked up and I do get published. That is my dream...I hope that it will work out. I would love to read anything you have...email me in my profile...there is a email thingy.

Anastasia

More
14 years 6 months ago #5999 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:this is me
:unsure: I'm kinda protective about my works, so don't be offended if I don't send any. Only a few of my closest has read full novells of me, that I'm actually proud of, not counting the things I had to write during my education and so on.
Have posted a few short poems, maybe a few years old, in the topic about poems. Could always start a topic for novells... hm. I could post part of what I've written tho, but don't think I'll send of whole stories somewhere I can't see them. How to know what happens if I can't see it? :unsure:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Time to create page: 0.287 seconds