Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Hi m'lovelies

More
2 years 1 month ago #45772 by Tragic Blackheart
Greetings to all.

I'm Tragic, just joined... found a link to this place on social media, thought I'd check it out...

Been a bit Gothy most of my life...  absolutely love wearing black lace, and black velvet, love all things Poe, Burton, and vampyric, also love Siouxsie, Evanescence, Within Temptation, Nightwish, Sisters, Lacuna Coil, Him, Rasmus, L'Ame Immortelle, London after Midnight,
Love art containing Bats, skellies, dragons, Emily the strange, Halloween is 24/7 in my house... gargoyles lurk in every corner...
love collecting pewter bling, and have a bit of a thing for 50's rock-a-billy handbags and footwear etc... hairdos...  tattoos...
Love hanging out in graveyards, and church vaults... castle dungeons...  you know the sort of places...
The nightime rocks!  Daytime I sleep.
And I'm a genuine Pagan witch, and I practice my craft with a long black velvet cloak, lined with dark red silk.
I play a black carbon fibre harp that lights up in the dark so I can see to play in the woods at night.
Nice to be here...  thanks for letting me join.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago #45773 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Replied by iHauntTheSepulchre on topic Hi m'lovelies
Hey there!
A light up harp sounds awesome. How long have you been playing for?
The whole forum is a little quiet and has been for some time. But there's a few of us you can probably raise from the dead (heh).
I'm always here. Not that there's much to do. I mostly just play whack a mole with the bots to keep this place clean.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...
The following user(s) said Thank You: black_magnolia

More
2 years 1 month ago #45774 by Tragic Blackheart
Replied by Tragic Blackheart on topic Hi m'lovelies
thankyou for the warm welcome,
much appreciated

the harp was made for me by my late husband around 7 years ago.
Couldn't find a tutor to get started so I did a few on line tutorials and progressed from there.
My playlist has about 200 songs in it now all from memory as I don't read music!
Mostly play in pubs and restaurants, dinner parties, mothers day events, valentines day stuff... all the usual, plus 3 weddings now.
Doesn't make me a fortune but it gets me out to meet nice people now and again.

Hope things with the forum pick up a bit,
thankyou for modding the pesky moles away.

More
2 years 1 month ago #45775 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Replied by iHauntTheSepulchre on topic Hi m'lovelies
Oh gosh that's so sweet, albeit sad, I'm sorry for your loss. It certainly sounds like something to be treasured.
That's impressive! I'm not great at reading music, I was always more of a muscle memory sort of person. Though I've not picked up my guitar in years due to an injury. Which really sucks honestly.
That sounds lovely, even if it's not much money.

Heh, I'm not a mod, I feel more like the crypt-keeper. I don't have much else to do.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
2 years 1 month ago #45777 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Hi m'lovelies
Hi Tragic, welcome to the forum. :)

As Sepulchre pointed out, sadly the forum doesn't really generate much, if any, conversation like it used to. I guess people have shifted more to Facebook and Instagram, TikTok?, other forms of social media and forums have gone out of style...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.244 seconds