Show Navigation Menu
Introduce yourself to the community here.

Big Country Shout Out To All Ya'll

More
12 years 4 months ago #36975 by cemwerewolf
Welcome into the fold my dear! You mentioned that you are a writer and artist. May I ask you to elaborate?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #36978 by firensia
Welcome! :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 4 months ago #36982 by Ladyhawke
Sure. I mostly write poetry. I started when I was 11 and have kept on keepin on until now. I used to write all darker verse, but now have slipped into the realms of lighter verse as well. Haiku's on occasion. I'm a part of a poetry site, called DarkPoetry. I'll give you the link to my profile if ya'll wanna check it out. I definetly reccomend, if you do visit the site, to read my latest works. My earlier works. . . .eh, I've improved in my writing lol, if you know what I mean.

www.darkpoetry.com/node/user/22538

I also write short stories. Very rarely though. I wrote 2 this year, both are childrens stories. Anyways, I've never been published. Magazine, books etc. Nothing. Just that site I directed you to.

I have been an artist since about 12. I don't paint anymore, I used to, but now, I remain strictly within the bounds of sketching. Just freehand, or whatever I feel like drawing. It's alot like my writing. It's a form of....release. Like jumpin in the pond after a hard day in the feild. You finally feel.....free. I can't really explain it any better. You'd have to be from down south, and feel the heat of the sun on your back everyday to understand. Anyhoo, I don't think I'm very good, but my family and friends say I'm good enough to sell. But they would, wouldn't they lol? They're family. They're a little biased lol. I wish I could show you some of my work, but I ain't got the know-how and furthermore, I'd probably be too embarrassed to show you even if I could.

Well, there it is. Hope I settled your itchin to know. And by the by....thanks for taking an interest. Folks down here ain't much for poetry, if you can imagine. All we care for is corn, cotton and moonshine in mason jars lol. Not that I'm complaining;)

Dee into the darkness, peering long I stoood there. . . dreaming dreams no mortal ever dreamed before.

More
12 years 3 months ago #37006 by Madam_Mim
Welcome to our cozy forum :laugh:

More
12 years 3 months ago #37040 by DarkHill
Welcome here Ladyhawke ! Hope you'll enjoy it

Listen Metal
Be Alchemist

Time to create page: 0.264 seconds